46 chapter ( VegasPete and Venice )

Let's start 😚😘 ............

Meanwhile in room .......

They was talking and playing with babies but than Venice suddenly start crying so Porsche take him but Venice was not getting Calm and hearing Venice cry Pete wake up who was resting but hearing his son cry he get up .........

Pete....... Porsche .... Give me .... He must be hungry ......

Porsche....... Ooh OK ....here .... Be careful ....

Pete....... Thank you .....

Porsche...... Do you need water ??

Pete....... Mmmh a little .....

Porsche...... Wait .... Here .....

So Porsche give Venice to Pete and help him to make baby Venice to reach to Pete's nipples ......

.... And getting his Amma's Venice also get quite and start drinking his milk ..... An Porsche make Pete to drink same water too than he went to his son who was in grandma's hand ...... And grandma went to Pete and care his cheeks lovely ....... She was so proud of his grandson .......

Pete....... Grandma did you see my handsome son ......

Grandma....... YES ... I saw and he's more than handsome .... I wish he have a heart just like his Amma .....

Pete....... Grandma .... I did right ... Right.....

Grandma...... Yes .... Son you did right ..  and you just didn't return Porsche happiness but whole family's happiness is back now ......

Pete....... Mmmh .... Grandma where is p'vegas .......

Macau....... Hai is coming p'pete ..... Relax... He went to buy your favourite cake 🍰 ......

Pete....... Strawberry 🍓 cake 🍰 ...

Vegas....... YES ..... Strawberry 🍓 cake 🍰 for my lovely sweet omega ......

Pete....... Alpha .... Where was you ??

Vegas...... I was just here baby ...... 😙 .. wait he's up too ....

Pete...... Mmh he was crying ....

Vegas...... Why .... Why my son was crying ..... wait let me call doctor ....

Pete...... No no no .... Alpha he's fine .... He was just hungry ....

Vegas....... Oooh was my baby hungry ....😙

Baby Venice...... Wah wah hh wahh ....

Pete...... Alpha .... don't play with him now .... Let him have his food .....

Vegas...... But I was just loving him ....

Pete....... Don't disturb him .... You see he didn't like it when you disturb him ......

Vegas

Vegas...... But he's having my portion too ....

Pete...... What ??

Vegas...... Don't you remember I also like to have your nip.....

Pete....... Don't say it here alpha .....

Vegas...... But he's .....

Kinn...... Vegas ....

Vegas..... What happen kinn ??

Kinn....... Can we talk ??

Vegas...... YES .... Say what happen??

Kinn...... Nothing happened ??? Actually .... Pa and I think something ..

Vegas...... And what is that ??

Kinn...... Vegas .... Pa and I think that we all should stay together from now on ..... As a big theerapanyakul family.. not as a main or minor ......

Vegas....... Kinn ..... Aamm I ... i

Kinn...... Please  don't say no ....

Vegas...... Kinn if you want this just because you adopting our baby than please don't .....

Kinn....... No Vegas ..... It's not that .... It's just we don't want that our sons  also get any problems with each other I don't want .... Because I know that maybe we never showed but somewhere we hate when our fathers compared us with each other ..... So please .....

Pete..... Okay p'kinn we will ......

Vegas...... Okay than .....

Kinn...... Good ..... Pa already went to see a new house and tomorrow we are going to our new house ......

Kim....... Than pa most need help ....

Chay...... Yes we all are here than who's going to help pa .....

Kinn....... You all ....

Kim..... What ???

Kinn...... Yes Mr . Kim and you all are going there to help pa and here only Vegas me and Porsche are staying .....

Porsche...... And why you staying here Mr .kinn ??

Kinn......  AHH hh for you baby and ... For ... For my sweet son .....

Porsche...... No you are also going with them .... And it's clear ....

Kinn...... Porsche baby let me stay ....

Kim..... No phi ..... You also come with us ...... Come come .....

Kinn...... Okay ok fine let's go and vegas if you need any help than call me OK ....

Vegas...... Okay ....

So everyone was laughing on kinn who thought to save himself here but no .... And than they all left from there and now in room it was just VegasPete and Porsche and ofcourse our cute but handsome parpai and Venice .......

 And than they all left from there and now in room it was just VegasPete and Porsche and ofcourse our cute but handsome parpai and Venice

* Guys thank you so much for your support.........

* And I know this chapter is short but I'm trying .........