43 chapter ( VegasPete and twins )

Let's start 😚😘 ..........

After coming from hospital everyone congratulations Pete because it's very hard to get twins and when Both babies to be alpha ..... And everyone was so happy here in minor family but on the other side in main family Porsche start thinking too much and now he's scared on if he didn't get pregnant and like this more ..... YES as promised kinn Porsche get married next week and was living their life happily but Porsche still didn't understand why he is not getting pregnant even when kinn have mark him on they wedding night .......  But now a days Porsche is not feel good ... He feel like he want to throw up and feel dizzy too on which he think maybe he's pregnant so today he thought to talk to kinn ...... And here he is waiting for Kinn to come back from office ........

Porsche....... Kinn you come finally ....

Kinn...... What happen ?? Did I make my omega to wait too long ???

Porsche....... I'm pregnant .....

Kinn....... WHAT ???

Porsche....... Kinn I'm not feeling good and also feeling very dizzy and what ever I eat I feel like to throw up too ...

Kinn....... Porsche baby let's go to hospital tomorrow ..... What say ???

Porsche..... Okay alpha ....

Kinn....... I'm so happy ....

Porsche....... Me too .....

Kinn...... Oh Porsche Vegas told me that they invite us for dinner tonight ..

Porsche..... Yes Pete inform me already and you know Kim chay already went there .....

Kinn...... Okay than let's me get ready and after that we will also go there ....

Porsche....... Okay do it fast ....

Than after sometime they went to minor family mention where everyone was in backyard and was enjoying their time ......

Kinn....... Did we miss something ??

Vegas........ No no you didn't ....

Kim....... YES yes you did ......

Porsche....... Ha what it's mean ..... We didn't and we did ???

Pete....... Porsche .... Leave them they are just making fun ..... You come here sit with me .......

Porsche....... WOW  you guys really plan everything perfectly .....

Kinn...... YES everything is perfect but why this dinner plan all of suddenly ?

Vegas....... Pete get in mood for family dinner and here you all are ......

Pete........ And also I was thinking that now when we know the sex of babies so why not we final babies name's for them ..

Porsche....... Amazing plan Pete ..... But before we start it can we eat dinner first ??

Grandma........ Ofcourse everything is ready ..... Ken son come help me ....

Ken...... Yes grandma .....

Nop...... Wait let me help too .....

Nop said while looking at ken then they both went in kitchen with Grandma ..... Yes ken final tell nop about him having crush on nop first nop said no and also that he don't like ken back ... So ken also feel like ok because he don't want to make nop  uncomfortable so he start to ignoring nop which nop didn't like but still he didn't did anything but than when he saw ken with other bodyguard talking be all happy he didn't like it too and one day he finally said to himself than now that's it and went to Ken's room and kiss him forcefully and said that he is his and he can't talk to others while smiling and ken except it and they start they're relationship and the same night they make love too on which ken have to take leave for two to three days on which Vegas understand that Pete was right and now nop and ken is in relationship .....
So back to story ...... They left with Grandma and then they all have their dinner in backyard and everyone really enjoy it and after dinner Korn said he should sleep now so he left and grandma also said that she will be happy with the name of babies which they all are going to choose and she also need rest now and she also left .....