tenth chapter

Let's start 😚.....

( After that Vegas went to his company for same work..... And on the other side with Pete .... )

Pete.... P'khun can we go home now please .....

Macau.... P'pete you don't like to be with us????😔

Pete.... No No.  No. It's not like that I sorry please don't be sad.,.. actually grandma was tired now so that why I said that....

Grandma.... Oi Pete son I am more young than you ... And who said that I'm tired ah I'm not  tired just say that you want to go to home so you can see your ALPHA....😏

  .. grandma said and Macau and Khun also start to making fun of pete  on which Pete get shy and red.... But nop and top was not saying anything but was looking at something or someone that nop said to top.....

Nop.... Sir top we have to go now we can't take the risk.....

Top.... But who is he and why he following us for same time....

Nop.... I don't know but I'm going to get everything about it but for now please ask everyone to go home please...

Top.... Okay .... Khun baby now we have to go back home please ...

Khun.... But whyyyyyyyy.  🥺

Top.... Sorry baby but I got a call from the hospital and I have to go to hospital please ....

Khun.... Okay but we will come again ok ..

Top.... Okay now come nop please take Macau Pete and grandma to home carefully....

Nop.... Okay sir top..

Than they went to their homes top take Khun to main family mention and nop take Macau Pete and grandma to minor family mention....
After coming back they all went to their rooms for rest and soon it was dinner time so grandma went to kitchen to cook for everyone ( yes even Vegas told her that she doesn't have to work but grandma said that she likes to cook for everyone so Vegas have to take back )  that Macau come in kitchen and said...

Macau..... Grandma you have to cook for just two people tonight....

Grandma.... Why ???

Macau..... Grandma hia call me just now and said that he want to take p'pete to same way for dinner so it's just you and me tonight...

Grandma.... O o ah okay so tell me what you want to eat.....

Macau.... Grandma what ever you cook... Everything taste so good so you can cook anything and I'm going to help p'pete to get ready okay....

Grandma,... Okay ..

Than Macau was going to VegasPete room to help Pete  while thinking about how his brother is saying for help... ( back to Vegas Macau talk....)

On phone.....

Macau... Hia today you call me it's must be very important???

           Vegas..... Yes ah mmm actually I.   Was.   Thinking.   To.   Take.   Pete.  FoR.   DATE......

Macau.... Okay.      And why you call me????

            Vegas..... Macau you are my sweet cute and very handsome brother you know na ....

Macau.... Hia what is this way to ask help ah .....

             Vegas..... You understand .... Woww ... So tell me where should I take him ???......

Macau.... First tell me which DATE is this???

             Vegas.... DATE is date Macau....

Macau..... No DATE is not Just date hia ... It's all different see like if like someone and you take them on date that's call friends date .....  And if you like someone like a lovers so it's romantic date ..... But if you want to ask for relationship or marriage than you have to do very special so that person say yes to yoU .....
Do you understand hia ......  Now tell me for what you want to take p'pete for .....?????