55 chapter

Let's start 😚😘 .............

In hospital ...........

On phone 📱 ..........

Nop....... What happen ken ?? Is everything ok ???

Ken....... Yes .... Everything is ok and we are going back to home so you can tell sir kinn to come back home .....

Nop....... Okay but is sir Vegas is okay ?

Ken........ Yes p'nop .... Sir Vegas is all fine and you know we didn't did anything because sir Vegas handle everything by his own ......

Nop........ I knew it ...... Okay we are coming back too ......

Ken....... Okay ......

Than nop cut the call and went to kinn .....

Nop....... Sir kinn now we can go home

Porsche........ Is Vegas fine ???

Nop....... Yes .... Sir Vegas is fine and they call you both there ......

Kinn....... Okay .... Let's go ....

Than kinn take his family and went to home ...... Because Vegas was far from the way of home but hospital was near so kinnporsche come back before vegas come .........

In theerapanyakul family home .......

Chay....... p'Porsche .... Thanks God you all are fine .....

Kinn....... What's going on ??? And where is Kim ??

Macau....... P'kim and p'alex went to hai ....

Kinn........ What the ....... Say it clearly ..

Macau......... Actually ........

When chay saw kinnporsche he went to them and carry Pai and grandma carry veni and than Macau explain everything to them ........

Kinn........ If all this was going on than why didn't you all inform me anything ......

Macau........ But p'alex and p'kim said not to tell you .... Because you have to be with p'Porsche and Pai Veni .......

Kinn......... But why .........

Porsche......... Kinn relax they will be here anytime .......

Nop......... Sir they are here ......

Nop said while coming in and than everyone saw Alex Kim and than Vegas who was carry Pete in arms carefully ........ Seeing Pete Porsche went to Vegas ........

Porsche....... What ..... What happen to Pete ???

Kinn........ Is he okay ???

Vegas........ Yes he's fine don't worry ... I'm going to room ......

Grandma........ Yes you both need rest ..

Than Vegas went to his room while Pete in his arms ......

Kinn........ You both .... Care to explain ?

Kim........ P'kinn please we are tired too and I'm going to my room ....... Chay baby come ....

Kinn........ What the .........

Porsche........ Kinn control your tamper and everything is okay na ....

Kinn........ Porsche why can't I do anything for my brother's ??

Grandma........ Kinn son don't think like this .....

Kinn........ Grandma Vegas was always there for me for all of us but see when he was in need I was .......

Vegas.......... You was partacting my son who is going to be our future .......