11 chapter

Let's start 😚.....

On the other side .....

Porsche.... Dad did you meet kinn today what was he saying???

Sarawat.... Porsche just remember that you can't marry him that's it ...

Porsche.... But why dad he's my alpha. dad one day I have to go to him ...

Sarawat.... Didn't you hear me ..ah. I am your father and I'm one who going to decide to who you going to marry ...
Now go to your room ... I said NOW ...

( After that Porsche went to his room and CHAY also went to Porsche room to talk to him....)

CHAY.... Hia you okay???

Porsche.... How can I chay... didn't you hear dad what was he saying... How can he say that I have to marry someone else than my alpha ....

CHAY.... Hia why don't you talk to p'kinn ....

Porsche.... I also think about it but dad ..

CHAY.... Leave it on me ... You want to meet p'kinn right.....

Porsche... Yes just for one ....

CHAY..... Okay be ready tomorrow.... now get same sleep okay... good night..

Porsche.... Good night.....

In the same house on the other side....

TAWAN.... What happen??? Did he accept your deal.. Dad ..

Sarawat.... TAWAN how many time i Have to tell you not to call me dad in this house....

TAWAN.... I said did he accept your deal or not ????

Sarawat.... No but I'm sure he will soon ... okay ...

TAWAN.... Okay ... I'm going to wait..... just for 1 week and than you know?? that I am your son .....

Back to Vegas Pete......
On the way Pete sleep while sitting on Vegas lap while Vegas was driving suddenly he feel like someone is following them... He try to avoid it but the car didn't stop following them .... Than Vegas look at Pete and try not to do anything because he don't want to hurt his omega.... So he drive carefully and  after some time that car stop following him .... So he relax but didn't stop thinking about it and when he went home he come out of the car with sleeping Pete in his arms that's when he saw Nop was waiting for him so he said .....

Vegas..... Come to my office after I call you ....

Nop.... Ok sir...

Than Vegas went to their room he make Pete lay on the bed but losing Vegas warm Pete move in his sleep on which Vegas smile.... Than he went to the worerobe and come back with his big white shirt than he removed Pete's dress just to see a small cover on his chest and on his pussy which is bikini 👙 ( ofcourse I tell you before that in this ff omega have a pussy and little  breast so don't mind please ) and white soft skin... Vegas was losing his mind but he contanl it and make Pete wear his shirt and put blanket on Pete ... Pete was also sleeping peacefully because of Vegas's shirt ...  than Vegas went to bathroom just to get clam down .... After some time Vegas come out from the bathroom and went to his office than he call nop... and than Nop come and tell him about mall accident than Vegas also tell him about he being followed than he said ....

Vegas... Nop find everything about this man who had a bad luck to follow me or my family....

Nop.... Okay sir ... I will take my leave now .... Good night sir ...

Vegas.... Good night...

Than nop went to the cottage of bodyguards and Vegas come to his room and see Pete is sleeping peacefully than he went in the blanket too with Pete and hug him from the back and sleep peacefully.......)

On the other side....

On phone.....

??? .... but I really want to help HIA....

???.... Okay but are you sure... You know na after that we also have to tell them about us??

???.... I know but I can't see my HIA like this.... P'kim ...

Kim.... Do you think that I'm loving seeing my brother like this CHAY ....

CHAy.... Than we have to help them ...

Kim.... You know what .... I have someone who can help p'kinn and Porsche and also us .....

CHAy..... Who ????

Kim.... One and only p'vegas... He's already helping p'kinn and I'm sure he will do same thing for sure....

CHAy..... Than talk to him now ...

Kim.... CHAy baby I can't right now actually yesterday he also find his mate so he must be with him right now but I promise I will talk to him first in the morning ok .... Now give me a kiss I'm going to sleep ....

Chay .... Mmmmmmhhh 😘😘😘😘
Good night p'kim....

Kim. .... Good night baby.....

* Guys please tell me how much you like this story by comments....

* And thank you for your support 🙏🏻