20 chapter

Let's start 😚😘........

In evening 🌆......

Macau..... Hia can I also come please ...

Vegas..... Macau baby what will you do there .. and also there will be many alpha's are going to be....

Pete..... Alpha please let him come... Or I will be bored over there .. or I'm also not going there....

Vegas..... Bunny you have to come .. I'm going to introduce you there ..

Pete..... Than I will only going there if Macau is going to come...

Vegas..... Ok fine .. Macau you also get ready and help Pete to get ready too ...

Macau.... Okay hia thank you p'pete ... Come let's get ready ....

Than Vegas Pete and Macau get ready to go to the
And when Pete get ready and come to living room Vegas get up from his sit and come to Pete and kiss him on his lips and said.....

Vegas..... You looking gorgeous bunny..

VegasPete was looking like this

VegasPete was looking like this..... Outside 😙😚😘🥰😍

Pete..... Thank you alpha .. you also looking very very handsome ...

Vegas..... Really ... ( Vegas was about to kiss Pete again but Macau come and said )...

Macau.... You should thanks me for that hia after all it's my magic ...

Vegas.... My bunny don't need makeup to look cute and beautiful .. he is beautiful without that ...

Macau.... Ooohhh hia from where you get your romantic side hia ... You getting romantic day by day ...

Vegas..... Come let's go .. we are getting late ... Bunny did you talk to Grandma.

Pete.... Yes and grandma said that she is fine and she will come day after tomorrow...

Vegas.... Okay .. come ..

Than they went to diamond exhibition and when they enter in everyone every single person was looking at them like WOW because of 2 reason.... First .. The power which Vegas hold ..... Second .. because of Pete with vegas ...... Everyone was just thinking  who is  Pete and why he is with vegas .. and all over that Pete was looking like out of world .. when they get in all camera was now on them so they went to their site and sit there than kinn and Kim also come with their partners .... like .. kinn with Porsche and Kim with chay and they also went and sit on the same table with vegas ..

Kinn..... Wow Pete you looking just out of the world...

Pete.... Thank...

Vegas.... Kinn I think you looking in wrong side ...

Kinn.... Ooh bro just relax I'm just saying ...

Porsche.... Yes now you get words and when I asked you that how I'm looking you said that you looking beautiful baby .. and here you get nice words for Pete ....

Kinn.... Baby I was just giving compliments to my little brother ...

Vegas , Porsche.... Good for you ..

Chay.... By the way p'pete is really looking beautiful ...

Porsche.... Yes ..

Pete.... Thank you to you all but Porsche you and chay is also looking beautiful ....

Porsche..... Thanks but really Pete you are just growling really too much...

Vegas.... Maybe because now he is completely my OMEGA ..

Kim.... What do you mean by that p'vegas.. I mean we was also with our OMEGAs than why Pete is the only one who's growling this much...

Vegas.... That's because he's marked...

Kinn , Porsche , Kim , chay , Macau all in the same time ...

WHAT THE HELL.....

Alex.... Relax guys .. what happen ???

Kinn , Kim , Vegas.... ALEX

Alex.... Yes but why ar......

Alex was going to say something but all of suddenly he smells something like strawberry 🍓 and on the other side Macau also smells like sandalwood 🌳🌴 and when they both look at each other and said ....

Alex......     OMEGA..

Macau......       ALPHA..

And that's  it Alex  move to  Macau side and take him in his arms in one go and everyone was just looking at them in shock .. but they come to their sense when Alex again said ...

Alex.... Finally I FIND MY HOME...

That's when Vegas pull Macau to his side and look at Alex like he is going to kiss him and said ....

Vegas..... What the hell ??

Alex.... Vegas please give him to me .. he's my OMEGA ...

Vegas.... What omega ah ... He is just a kid ...

Kinn....  Pete is also under 19 but still you mark him  Vegas....

On which Vegas didn't answer than Alex said .....

Alex..... Vegas I promise you that until Macau didn't get 19 or 20 I'm not going to do anything .... I just want to be with my OMEGA ...

On which Macau smile thinking how his alpha is understanding everything than Pete said ....

Pete.... Alpha if Macau is happy than please let them understand each other

Kinn.... Vegas Pete is right...

Vegas.... Macau baby are you okay with it ...

Macau.... ( Smile and said ).. yes hia I'm fine...

After hearing Macau Vegas think and said ...

Vegas.... Okay .. but you have to take care of my brother ... You idiot ..

Alex.... I don't know why God make you my omega's brother ...

Kinn..... Alex just remember that Macau not just have a one brother but remember he has 3 brother ..

Kinn said while showing his finger to Alex on which Alex just sign and then they all sit on the same table with their partners and Alex also sit with Macau while holding his hand tightly..
On which Macau just blush which Alex like the most because he understand that Macau is untouched .

They all was and talking with each other then they heard the announcement that diamond exhibition is going to start and didn't forget to thanks theerapanyakul family to come to this big exhibition...

* Guys thank you so much for your support ...

* And guys in next chapter TAWAN is going to do something big so be ready ..