31 chapter

Let's start 😚😘.............

So as today is Saturday and both couples are on there dates .... Alex take Macau to Macau's favourite places and they really enjoy their time and VegasPete than today they have a home date and because of grandma is also not in house so they can do romantic stuff anywhere and right now they both are in kitchen and Vegas is making food while Pete is hugging him .... Well Vegas also don't know why today Pete is not leaving him even for a sec but he didn't said anything and let Pete to do what he want ........

Pete...... Alpha when will this be done ????

Vegas...... Just in a minute sweetheart ..

Pete...... Okay so do it fast ...

Vegas...... And it's done ... Come here baby ...

Vegas hold Pete and make him to sit on the table and he himself stand in between Pete's legs with food he make ......

Vegas...... Here you go .... 🍛 Try it ...

Than he feed Pete a bit and Pete said ..

Pete...... Mmm alpha it's delicious ....

Vegas..... Really let me try too ...... Mmh it's really good i was not knowing that i can cook too .....

And like this they have their lunch and after lunch they both went to their room to see a movie there .......
So now they both are in bed in blanket while hugging each other and enjoying the movie in laptop ........
While enjoying the movie Vegas time to time give Pete soft kisses sometime on his head and sometimes on his shoulders which Pete was also enjoying but doing this Vegas wake up Pete inner omega who want his alpha now badly so Pete turn to Vegas and sit on his lap and start kissing him so Vegas also didn't leave the chance and like this they both start their love making again ........
( Guys I really love VegasPete this scene but unfortunately they didn't take it in kinnporsche but it's in novel ) ........

And like this they enjoy their home date .......

At night .....

After enjoying whole day Alex and Macau come home and see grandma and VegasPete in living room .....
While they was enjoying their late tea time in which Vegas was drinking coffee ☕ , while Pete was enjoying his strawberry milkshake 🍹and grandma was drinking green tea 🍵 with same cookies 🍪🍘🍥 and cakes🍰🧁🥮🥧 ....... And seeing them Macau went to them and said ......

Macau...... it's not fair you guys are enjoying tea time alone .....

Pete..... Macau we are not alone ... See we are three people so how can be we are alone ??????

Macau...... P'pete .......

Vegas...... Ok ok now Alex i hope you you remember my advice ????

Alex..... Do you really think ????

Vegas...... Ooh Alex .....

Grandma...... Ok ok now stop fighting all of you ...... Macau baby did you enjoy your day ????

Macau..... Yes grandma it was so great ....... .

Grandma..... Good that you enjoy it .... You both must be tired so go and rest .

Alex....... Yes grandma you are right .... Come baby let's go .....

Vegas was looking at Alex like he want to kill him but he can't ......

Grandma...... You both also go and rest .... I'm also going now ....

VegasPete...... Good night grandma ....

Grandma...... Good night you both too .

Than grandma also left from there and now VegasPete .....

Pete..... Alpha I don't want to sleep .....

Vegas know why Pete is not sleepy because he sleep for hours in daytime because of their love making .....

Vegas..... So what my sweetheart want to do ????

Pete..... I want to eat Ice cream 🍨🍨 ...

Vegas...... Pete baby at this time ????

Pete...... Yes do you have any problem ?????

Vegas...... But from where we going to get Ice cream 🍨 at this time baby ????

Pete..... From Ice cream 🍨 shop 🙄 .....

Vegas....... Ah hh 😐😐😐 ...... O k .....

Pete..... Than let's go ....

Pete get up and start going out while vegas was behind him and get in car to get Ice cream 🍨 ...... After sometime they come to a Ice cream 🍨 shop and went in luckily this shop was open otherwise Vegas was driving from past 1 and half hour to find a Ice cream 🍨 shop ......

Vegas...... Which one you want baby ??

Pete...... Strawberry🍓 flavour , chocolate🍫 flavour , vanilla🍦 flavour, blackberry🍇 flavour and Caramel 🍮 flavour ONLY ......

Hearing Pete vegas was just looking at pete and not knowing anything he said .....

Vegas...... O k ba By .....

Than Vegas went to order all this and after giving order Vegas come back and sit with Pete .......

Pete..... Where is my Ice cream 🍨 ???

Vegas..... Ooh they said they are coming with order baby .....

Pete..... Ok but how long .....

Vegas..... It will come in......

Waiter....... Sir your order .....

Vegas...... Oh see it's come ..... Ah please leave it here ..... Thank you ....
Here baby your ice cream 🍧.....

Vegas said and look at Pete who already start eating his Ice cream 🍧 ..
So Vegas didn't said anything and just look at Pete with so much love ......
But Vegas was amazed to see Pete eating nonstop but said nothing .......

* Guys thank you for your support and please keep on telling me how you think about this story line ........