sixth chapter

Let's start 😚😚😘😘....

( After having lunch everyone come to the living room and there Vegas start the conversation)

Vegas... Uncle I hope you don't mind but I want to take Grandma and pete with me to the minor family mention if you give the permission please..

Korn.... Vegas if lala is fine to go there then I don't have any problem..

Vegas.... Grandma please I really want you to live in our house...

Grandma.... Sir how i.....( Because grandma say something Vegas to stop)

Vegas .... Grandma please don't call sir. First you are elder than me.. and second you are head of my OMEGA family... So please don't call me sir...

Grandma..... But how can I...

Vegas..... Grandma that's mean you didn't accept me for your grandson...

Grandma.... ON on on it's not like that it's just .... Okay I'm not going to call you sir ... And yes I don't have any objection about Pete living in your house...

( When Pete hear that immediately look at his grandma any start thinking that now his grandma is going to leave him and his eyes start getting watering when Vegas look at Pete he immediately understand that Pete is sad and without knowing him self he started getting scared.. scared to think that he make his OMEGA his pete cry)

Vegas.... Grandma you are also going to live with us and that's it's final..

Grandma.... But I have work here...

Korn....lala now you are our family member and you think that I or anyone going to let you work???

Kinn... Of course grandma now you can't work...

Kim... But if you want you can cook for me only i don't have any problems...

( Kim said without looking at anyone but everyone look at him like he said something wrong than Kim said )

Kim... What?? grandma food is so good 👍🏻 so that's why I said that 😅😅

( Everyone laugh at it and Pete also smile and Vegas look at Pete with so much love )

Grandma.... Okay whenever you want to eat my hand make food you can tell me I will cook for you...

Macau.... p'pete come let's pack your bags so you can go with us now come.

( Macau take Pete with him to the cottage to pack Pete and grandma things.. and after some time later they both come back with three small bags in which have Pete and grandma's things then they talk for some time and then finally Vegas take permission from his uncle to leave to his own house . When they were standing on the door and sending them off.. tankhun start crying loudly saying that don't take my pete away but somehow top handle him and Vegas Pete Macau and grandma get in the car to go to minor family mention.
In the way Macau Pete and grandma horse talking about some random things actually Macau and grandma was talking Pete was just trying to look up to see Vegas who was driving the car with a smile on his face but Vegas also notice that how Pete is trying to look at him and whenever he catch pete looking at him smile at Pete . And Pete face got all red because of the blush .... Like this the way of minor family mention get finally complete and they was finally standing in front of the door.. a bodyguard open the door for them and they get in the mention)

Macau... WELCOME HOME 😁

    ( Vegas Pete and grandma smile at Macau and grandma said)

Grandma.... Thank you son 😊

Vegas.... Grandma feel like home 🙂
( On which grandma smile) .... Nop did you get the room ready??

Nop... Yes sir the room is ready ..

Vegas... okay grandma room is ready please take same rest until dinner get ready...

Grandma.... Okay son ...

Vegas....nop take grandma to her room..

Nop.... Yes sir ... Grandma pl come ..

( when Grandma left Macau look at Vegas and than Pete and he understand tense between them so he make a excuse and left too ..... And now Vegas Pete is all alone in the living room ... Vegas finally break the silence and look at Pete)

Vegas... Pete where you want to live ..

Pete... Ah ....ah ...mm mhh hmm😰

Vegas... I mean if you want you can live in the other room ..or     if you feel comfortable you can....... Live in my room..( Vegas said with a naughty smile ) ( but Pete look at him like he saw the ghost 😳👻)

Vegas... Relax I'm not going to do anything without your permission... I can't even allow myself to hold your hand without your permission...
( Vegas explain himself because he saw how terrified pete is looking but he get shock to hear Pete answer )

Pete.... Grandma always say that whenever I find my ALPHA I have to be with him all the time so I can get to know about him more ........ So can I stay........... in your room ...😔
(  When Vegas hear Pete calling him HIS ALPHA he don't know what to do he was just looking at him because he wait for a long just to hear this from his OMEGA and now when his OMEGA is calling him. he can't believe himself that finally he has his omega for who he was waiting until now.... And forgetting everything he went to Pete and hug him tightly and just like that he carry pete to his room .... Pete was shocked to see how strong his alpha is ...and for support pete hug Vegas more tight and forgetting everything and enjoying his favorite scent on his alpha's neck the SCENT of ( wine 🍷 and  coffee ☕ )  and the other Vegas was also enjoying for now on his new addiction the SCENT of his OMEGA ( golden caramel 🍮 ). And like this they both get in their bedroom .... And just like that Vegas sit on the bed and pete in his arms for on one know for how long ...... Until they have the knock on the door And they come out from the imaginary world where they both was lost in each other .. Vegas get angry for disturbing they beautiful moment but he can't do anything because the person who was on the door was his little brother.... )

Macau... Hia open the door please the dinner is ready p'pete  must be hungry hia "" knock "" hia  "" knock ""

Vegas.... Sorry baby but we will have our moment soon 😘 ( Vegas kiss on Pete chin as Pete was sitting on his lap Pete look at Vegas and give a lovely dimple smile to Vegas on which Vegas also smile .... They get up from the bed and when to the door and open it ..as Vegas open the door Macau hold Pete's hand and start running to the dining room... While scream loudly saying that ... )

Macau.... Hia come fast because the food is ready ... grandma cook it ...

( On which Vegas smile and was start to walking but his phone start to ringing so he look at the phone and saw the ID and get irritated so he didn't accept the call he just cut the call and went to the dining room for having dinner)

* Thank you guys for all the support you given me...

* And also if you guys want me to add something you can tell me I will try to write down it....

* And a question for you what do you guys think who was the person.. who call Vegas ??????

            ☺️☺️☺️😅😅😅🙏🏻🙏🏻
        🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️