fifth chapter

It's special....😘😘
Let's start....😉😉

Vegas. Pov.....
      I don't know why but seen yesterday I'm not feeling good it's weird I don't know what to say but it's weird for sure .... In morning kinn call me to tell me about family meeting .. I know it's important but still I tell kinn that I don't want to know anything but he say that it's uncle order so I also said okay to it ....
  Now me and Macau is on the way to main family mention and it's again I start to feel weird I don't why but now it's feel like I curious to know what is this.....
After some time we reach main family mention...and the feeling of curiosity is now getting change and now it's feel like my ALPHA is getting excited so I mind link with him...

Vegas...... Why are you getting so excited???

Vegas alpha..... I don't know but I can smell the different scent today here...

Vegas..... Maybe someone come to meet uncle...

Vegas alpha...ON it's different it's an OMEGA scent ...

Vegas.... OMEGA scent.. I told you that we have to wait for our OMEGA...

Vegas alpha.... Stupid it's different...

Vegas.... You again.  ( Vegas was going to say something to his alpha self but Macau voice stop him)

Macau.... Hia what happens to you?? You was fine just now but now you getting weird or I say anger......

Vegas.... It's nothing ... ( Vegas think something than ask Macau.)..... Macau can feel something wrong here ????

Macau.... Wrong ON everything is fine. why you ask this???

Vegas.... Nothing nothing ...

Macau.... Okay. Let's get in now we standing on the door for same time ...

Vegas.... Yes let's go...

( They go to the meeting room where everyone was waiting for them.. when Macau saw his p'khun he run to him)

Macau... p'khun how baby doing???
( Macau said while caring Khun stomach )

TanKhun... O oo oh Macau should ask me how I'm doing first ???

Macau... P' if baby is doing good that's mean you are doing good to ...

Korn.... And what about all of us Mac ..

Vegas.... Hello everyone and Macau why did you run before me???.

Macau.... Hia I want to meet baby that why I run and uncle hello 🙏🏻 hello p'top 🙏🏻 hello p'khun 🙏🏻 hello p'kinn 🙏🏻 and hello p'kim 🙏🏻......,

Kinn....OK OKAY... now Vegas come have a seat...

Vegas... Thank you...

Kinn.... So let's start with meeting ...

( Kinn start talking about things and start giving every detail to Vegas... Vegas was understanding everything very carefully after some time or I say more than one hour the meeting get over and korn take his leave to get some rest before lunch so now in the meeting room there was only VEGAS KINN KIM and TOP was present.. than Vegas look at Kinn and say something which made kinn happy and sad at the same time...)

Vegas....kinn I talk to your father in low ...

Kinn.... what ??  What you talk about??

Vegas.... About a deal and I'm very sure if he loved his business he going to say yes soon... To my deal..

Kim.... What is the deal about??

Vegas.... Simple I told him that I'm going to give him the biggest tender of  next year ...