29 chapter

Let's start 😚😘...........

After all this vegas leave Alex with that alpha and went to his home and without looking here and there he went to his room and went in just to see Pete was sleeping peacefully but probably was that Pete was in Vegas's big white shirt and nothing under that and seeing this vegas who was on the last level of angry seeing this now he was getting harder but he don't want to do anything with Pete because of his angry he know that if he did it now than it's going to hurt Pete more than usual so he went to bathroom and turn on the shower and stand under it to get cooled but it was not helping Vegas anyhow so he start touching himself while remembering Pete's face and that look in which Pete was looking super hot and sexy  in Vegas's over size shirt and vegas start moaning also because now he was getting more and more h****** for Pete and for Pete's scent which he is not getting by doing this ...... But than he feel a hand round of his waist and feeling hand he get it that it's his omega ..... So he turn and see Pete was standing there while the Vega's shirt which he was wearing now get wet and from that Vegas can see Pete's body which was getting wet and that's it now Vegas can't control so he hold Pete's waist from his one hand tightly while pulling him up to himself and hold Pete's neck from other hand and start kissing Pete lips so Pete also start kissing Vegas too ......
Than vegas went to Pete's neck and start kissing but his kisses turned into sucking and biting Pete's neck while leaving marks but this marks was not normal it was so dark and deep and some of them was almost like that it will start blooding anytime but Pete was not feeling hurt but he was enjoying ....... Enjoying all the pain Pete was breathing loudly while saying .........

Pete..... Alpha ahhh alp ..... AHH alpha yes ..... Please ahhh ....

Vegas...... I'm sorry hhh Pete bunny ..... You .... You are only..... Only my ..... No . No one can have you ..... Just me just me ...........

Pete..... Yes  ......   Ahhh ... Yes..AHH alpha .... Ahhh I' ... I'm yours ...... Mmmhh yours only ......

Vegas again start kissing Pete lips while holding him up to the well and when Pete feel cold suddenly he moan loudly while holding Vegas neck tightly but vegas was on other plans so he hold Pete with one hand and use his other hand on Pete's pussy to make him ready for himself but when Vegas hand touch Pete's skin he start moaning more loudly while holding Vegas shoulder more tightly and vegas start to fingering him with two fingers and soon he add one more so now he was fingering Pete with three fingers while Pete was moaning loudly without stopping by the pleasure which his alpha is giving him ...........
And after sometime when Vegas feel now Pete is ready so stop but Pete didn't like it so he look at Vegas while being all red because of shying and of pleasure with his cute watering eyes on which Vegas smile and said .........

Vegas...... Relax baby you going to get more of it .....

Vegas said and start kissing Pete again but this time he hold his little but a big friend of his and press it on Pete's pussy and when Pete feel this he understand what is coming so he hold Vegas more tightly while pushing his Neil in Vegas shoulder and vegas start to pushing his friend in slowly but when he feel Pete's Neil he push it in in one go and Pete scream loudly but Vegas didn't move he give time to Pete to get used and after few minutes Pete nope his head and vegas start moving and soon it get heated and now both of them vegas Pete was moaning loudly and vegas was moving in Pete with his all speed and after sometime Vegas was about to cum so he try to move out but this time Pete hold him tightly while saying ......

Pete..... Alpha please ...... Please I ...i want to ..... Feel you ... So please don't move out ...... I want all .....

Vegas...... Pete but you are still studying ....... Mmm and also you are still young .....

Pete..... Alpha ....ahhh please don't .... I am fine ..... Please I want your baby in me please .............. I want our love symbols ..... Please ....

Vegas...... Pete I love you so much ....

Pete...... I also love you so much alphaaaaa ahhhh hhhhh

Pete scream loudly because vegas cum in Pete with full speed on which Pete feel so full and after that Pete's eyes start getting close because it was too much for Pete in one go ........
And after that like always Vegas clear Pete and himself and than went to their room he put Pete on bed and he also get in and pull the blanket over themselves and went to dreamland......

* Guys I know today's chapter was so hot and if I did something wrong than please let me know because it's my first time of writing this ...... Actually it was my first story which I wrote by myself .......

* And guys thank you so much for your support ..........