18 chapter ( special VegasPete)

Let's start 😚😘.....

In main family mention.....

When kinn take Porsche to his room he said while kissing on Porsche neck from back.....

Kinn.... Sorry LOVE ... I didn't mean this to happen like this....

Porsche.... It's still   ah ....too much alpha .... Ah ... Mmmah you are with me I don't want anything else..... Ah

Than kinn start kissing Porsche's lips like No tomorrow than they went to bed and start making each other with  love bits and start undressing each other and went in the bed and start making love ....

Same with kimchay ... They both was already start making love because it was not they're first time so without any problems they start making love...

On the other side with Pete....

Pete was getting too much impatient so he start to sucking and biting Vega's neck while Vegas was driving and because of this he was losing his mind too but same how he managed it and start driving fast so he can get home soon but Pete was making everything a mess ....

Vegas.... Ahhhhh Pete ... Baby please wait for some time please ...ahhh ..

Pete.... Alpha.... It's hurting my stomach .... Ahhhh AHH mmmhhh..

Vegas.... AHH mmmhhh baby but you making it hard for me to drive.... AHH

Vegas also start moans because now Pete start rubbing himself on Vegas lap while moaning loudly.... Vegas was also losing his patience now but he feel relaxed because he saw that now he's near by home but suddenly he feel a sharp pain in his neck because while sucking Pete suddenly bit Vegas's neck on his scent gland hardly which mean Pete mark Vegas as his alpha complete on which Vegas also understand that Pete mark him and he was so happy that now he's Pete's forever and after some time they went to home and after parking the car he open the door and start going to his room..... He take Pete to their room and when he open the door he was shocked to see that his room is decorated with candle's 🕯️and roses🥀and his room was looking so different and beautiful ....

Which make him to think who did this meanwhile when Vegas stop on the door Pete also take his face from Vegas's neck and look at room

Which make him to think who did this meanwhile when Vegas stop on the door Pete also take his face from Vegas's neck and look at room ... He got so happy think that Vegas make their first love making  so special so he said....

Pete.... Alpha you did this ... It's beautiful ... Thank you for making our first time so special ....

Vegas.... You like it baby ....

On which Pete shake his head as yes so Vegas also get happy than Vegas hold Pete's hand and get on his one knee and said ....

Vegas.... Pete I promise just like this I'm going to make our everytime very special .... Just be with me .... never leave me .... Okay ....

On this time Pete was so sensitive and hearing all this is making him more emotional .... So that's why Pete start crying .... Not loud .... But yes his eyes get watering so Vegas pull that hand which he was holding and make Pete to sit on his lap while he was on his knee and said....