25 chapter

Let's start 😚😘........

After lunch vegas take Pete to a beach which was almost empty .......
See beach make Pete happy so Pete hold Vegas's hand while putting his head on Vegas's shoulder and start walking like this ....... After walking for sometime Pete suddenly said ........

Pete..... Alpha why you never asked me about from where I come and who was I ???????

Vegas didn't understand why all of suddenly Pete start talking about this but somewhere now he also wants to know all this so he said ........

Vegas..... Because for me my omega was everything and that's why I didn't asked this thing .......

Pete..... I'm Pete and i don't know my surname because when ever i asked grandma about my parents she never give me the answer so i stop asking .....
But she always said that omega life is not easy because everyone is going to have eyes on omega because for alpha's omega are just to complete their needs so she always explain how should I keep myself far from all alpha's and i always did that but ............  One day i don't know from where but one alpha saw me and from that time he start to miss behave and harass me all the time he saw me and when he didn't saw out so he forcefully break in the house and miss behave with me and grandma but but grandma always save me she she never let him to touch me .....I swear to god he never touched me I never let him to touch me and grandma also never let him to touch and that's why we run from there and come here ...... Alpha believe me I'm saying the truth please. Please don't leave me .......

While saying all this Pete was crying nonstop and vegas can see how much Pete is in pain and without the wasting any time Vegas hold Pete in his arms tightly and said .....

Vegas..... Pete ... Bunny stop crying baby please stop crying ....

Pete..... alpha trust me I never le........

Before Pete complete his line Vegas put his lips on Pete's to stop him and when he feel that now Pete is clam he moved back and said ........

Vegas..... No matter what I trust you not because of all this but because I love you ....... And yes I want to know about this but ...... I'm sorry Pete but trust me that I was not thinking you as bad pl baby ..... I'm sorry .....

Pete..... Alpha I'm scared ...... I i saw him in that thattt exhibition ..... He come here also ..... He was looking at me like......

Vegas..... Pete bunny look at me and now hear me Pete that time I was not with you but now I'm here with you so I'm not going to let any happen to you I promise you love ...... okay ...

Pete..... You not going to leave me right alpha ????

Vegas..... Yes i will never ...... Now let me clean you face and do you want to eat ice cream 🍧 ?????

Pete..... Yes strawberry ice cream .....

Vegas.... OKAY but I like caramel ice cream 🍦 more ......

Pete.... Alpha please 🥺 ....

Vegas..... Okay ok come .... See there is a shop ......

Than they went to Ice cream shop and vegas take both his and Pete's favourite .....

While eating ice cream Vegas was looking at Pete and thinking......

Thinking 💬💬......

Vegas...... Pete love this was what I want to know and now see what your alpha is going to do with him ......... He hurt you that's mean he hurt me .......... And now he have to pay for everything ....... I think you don't know VEGAS THEERAPANYAKUL that's why you dare to challenge me ..........

Than Vegas got a call ....

Vegas..... Bunny give me a minute ....

Pete..... Alpha but Ice cream .....

Vegas..... Bunny it's important call please just a minute ......

Pete..... Okay .....

Than Vegas went to side to get the call ......

On Phone.....

Vegas..... What happen ??? You call too fast Alex .....

Alex..... Because I like to do fast work Mr Vegas .....

Vegas..... So did you did my work ???

Alex..... Yes I did so should i tell now or you.....

Vegas..... No not now I will massage you ......

Alex..... Wow it's first time that you don't want to know the important stuff ......

Vegas..... Alex you just find your omega now right which is my baby brother ......

Alex..... And why you all of suddenly saying this now ........

But before vegas answer Pete call him from behind so Vegas said .....

Vegas..... Yes bunny I'm coming ...... And you I will meet you later and yes did you get what I was saying ....

Alex..... I got it but Macau is a sweetheart .....

Vegas...... Youuuu .............

But before Vegas complete the line Pete again call him on which he cut the call and went to Pete ............

* Guys sorry for short chapter ....

* And thank you for your support ......