21 chapter

Let's start 😚😘.....

Exhibition start and they start showing the best and unique styles of diamond jewellery while this was going on but on the other side in minor family mention someone try to enter in VegasPete room but can't because it was lock like password or something ....

???... DAMN IT ... Now what  how should I put this envelope 📨 on the Vegas's table ....

Than he just leave the envelope under the door and left ..... And than call TAWAN ....

???... I did what you want how what ?

TAWAN... You did great and now we just have to wait I know if Vegas see this that he will surely come to me ... YIM you doing great so keep on it and I will not let your account empty .....

YIM.... Okay .. I'm going to cut the call now ....

TAWAN..... Good night ....

YIM.... Good night ....

Back to VegasPete.....

Porsche..... WOW kinn see this necklace is looking beautiful .....

Kinn.... You like it ...

On which Porsche nope his head as yes so kinn buy that necklace.... Even before Alex also buy a very beautiful and new style jewelry for Macau because Macau like it ..... Kim also asked chay if he also like anything but chay said that he don't like to wear jewelry so Kim leave it ........
And in the last they show a very expensive costly and unique necklace and when Pete saw that he was just lost in beauty of that necklace and Vegas noticed it and he buy that necklace on which everyone was shocked so one of other mafia family person said...

Mafia.... Vegas what will you going to do with this beautiful necklace ???

Mafia..... And also you don't have any omega and you don't have any slut too

Vegas.... Mr. Chan I think you stop working on your gang and start working on my life ..... Don't you ???

On which Chan get down than Vegas come to stage and said ...

Vegas..... Hello everyone ... I know that you all very curious about my life but I want to make you all to take rest from now on because now .......
I HAVE MY OMEGA .... PETE COME BABY .....

Vegas said this while showing his hand to Pete who start going to Vegas on the stage and hold Vegas hand tightly while with his dumplings smile and than Vegas turn Pete back to himself and went to take necklace from table while every single camera was on Pete and taking Pete pictures .. nop and ken was trying to stop them but it was like they saw a beautiful angel even the people who come for exhibition was also taking Pete's pictures and than Vegas come and put that necklace on Pete's neck on which Pete get shock but let Vegas do what he want ....

( Just imagine Pete is wearing red dress and Vegas is wearing black dress 😘😘 )

While all this was happening TAWAN who come here when he get to know that Vegas come here so he come to meet him but he saw all this and get more and more angry and now all he want to do was to just kill Pete by any how now .... Because he didn't think that Vegas will take Pete to here but now he was all in angry and without thinking anything he went to the stage and pull out his GUN and now everyone was looking at him like WHAT ... Than he said ....

Tawan.... YOU DIDN'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY RIGHT VEGAS ... DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU BASTARD BUT STILL YOU CHOOSE HIM .... WHAT .. WHAT HE HAVE WHICH I DON'T HAVE TELL ME TODAY ....

Vegas.... TAWAN PUT YOUR GUN DOWN RIGHT NOW ....

Tawan.... NO .. HOW IT'S HAVE TO BE FINISHED COMPLETELY .... AND IT ONLY GOING TO END WITH ..... HIM ..

saying that TAWAN pull the trigger and ............

                      💥💥💥💥💥💥

* Guys please keep on tell me how you like this story line.......

* And thank you for your support......