third chapter

On one pov.....
  After crying for sometime grandma told Pete..

Grandma...Pete son get up baby ..we don't have a time .. go to your room and pack your bags and take whatever you want... we have to leave now ..

.. when Pete hear this he run to his room to pack his things ..

Grandma... It's time now I have to take him there where I find him ( she talk to herself ).

  After some time grandma see Pete coming downstairs with two small  bags ..

Pete... but grandma where are we going???

Grandma... for where you belongs to..

Pete... Ha.. o o O okay  grandma ( not understanding anything )

Grandma... Come ....

(( Grandma take Pete's hand and start walking to sea side...... after Waiting for same time a small ship ⛴️ come...))

Grandma.... Pete baby come ...

Pete.... Grandma why this ship ...

   (( Pete look at the ship with a confuse face because ship have a Bangkok banner on it ))

Grandma.... This is the right ship baby .. we have to go there only ... come ...

(( than Pete hold his grandma hand and start walking to the ship then grandma show the tickets to the shipman and go to site in there seat and ship start to move to his destiny after sometime Pete get sleepy so grandma told him to sleep after a long way they got to there destiny when Pete and grandma step out of the ship grandma take a deep breath and hold Pete hand and smile at Pete ..Pete also smile at his grandma and they start walking .. walking for sometime there get in the car to go to the place where grandma work before .... When they got to that place they get out of the car and start walking to the main gate grandma talk to a bodyguard for some time and then bodyguard go in the mention and after sometime he come back and take grandma and Pete in the mention when they were walking Pete was looking at everything with a confused face .. after some time they stop at the big door and bodyguard lock on the door and than enter in with Grandma and pete. grandma look at the person who was sitting in the chair and grandma greeted that person.. that person also say hi and ask grandma how is she..))

???....Lala you can stay here until you..

Grandma.... Thank you sir thank you for everything 🙏

???....chan take Lala with you and give her the cottage key

Chan....ok sir.. Lala come ...

(((Lala is grandma's name)))
( Chan take grandma and Pete to the cottage and give them the keys 🗝️ Pete and grandma step in the cottage room and arranged there things in room and take some rest after that  and eat something which grandma cook in the cottage kitchen )

On the other side in Island.....
   That 👾 alpha again come to Grandma home but didn't find anyone there so 👾 he gets so anger.. in anger he scream so loud ..
👾...you did wrong very WRONG now on one ON ONE is going to save you from me you take my OMEGA from me now see JUST SEE what I'm going to do with you ....
   Than 👾 he again went back ...

Back to Bangkok .....
Pete pov....
   I turn to my other side just to see grandma is sleeping peacefully and here I can't sleep I don't know why but it feel weird while going to the office I feel weird feel like just now someone was there the scent in the air giving me so weird feeling in me like I don't know what to say maybe like I know that person.. I really like that SCENT ☕COFFEE and 🍷WINE I don't know if I say this or not but I LOVE that SCENT ... But I know I shouldn't think about like this because I've belongs to my alpha and I have to wait for my alpha only.... Stupid Pete you think too much it's nothing and I don't like that SCENT i don't like ... Now you should sleep pete tomorrow you have to help grandma in work.. talking about the work this place is so big but Grandma said that we are not alone who going to work they had so many servants.. now I should sleep and have sweet dreams about my alpha ☺️☺️..

  * What do you think guys where is grandma and Pete ???

* Guys if you want something different you can tell me I will going to write down that...😅

* I know that this chapter is very short I'm sorry. I didn't get so much time to write down I will try to write next chapter little longer..😔

* And thank you so much 😊