second chapter

On the other side ....
  So far from Bangkok in the island a very cute and soft and cuddly boy was setting in a small house near the window looking at the moon and thinking about his life...

PETE....
     Tomorrow is my 18th birthday and I'm very happy but scared at the same time because being an omega when you turn 18 you become an adult life where you going to have your first heat also I'm happy because finally I'm going to find my mate my alpha who I going to love so much and he going to love me more than anything but I'm scared because I don't know where I'm going to find him but I know he will find me because my alpha going to be very special grandma always told me that my alpha going to be a Dominant alpha because I'm also a special omega (golden omega)
                     * Knock knock *
I hear a voice I turn around and saw that grandma is holding a small cake in his hands and coming to my side and with so much love she wished me

Grandma... HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby 🥳

I get up from where I was sitting and walk close to her and say

Pete... Thank you grandma..😄

Grandma.... My all good wishes is with you my baby.

Pete... love you grandma 😘 ( give a kiss on grandma chicks )

Grandma...Pete my baby you remember na that now you're a big boy.

Pete... yes .. I know I'm a big boy now.

Grandma.. than you also remember that now you're going to have your first heat also..

Pete... Yes but I am scared ....

Grandma... Why are you scared baby

Pete... What if my alpha is not looking for me than ?

Grandma... It can't be possible because he need you and for that he have to find you..🙂 now don't think too much and eat your cake I'm going to sleep you also should sleep after eating cake okay..

Pete.... Okay grandma 😁

Grandma... Good night 🌃😘

Pete... Good night 🌃😘

( After Grandma left I start eating my cake again but the thoughts was not leaving my mind the thought of my alpha and that thought of my    (family) I don't remember anything about my parents when I open my eyes I saw Grandma with me and till now whenever I ask about my parents grandma only told me that (you are not happy with me so you are asking for them) I don't know what is its mean but I know one thing that I don't have any parents and that I never feel the need of having parents because grandma is enough for me)
     After thinking sometime I got on my bed to get my sleep ......
                    * In morning *
I was in my bed when I hear the loud shouting from downstairs I went down to so what is happening there and there he is here again worst nightmare of mine that guy that alpha he again come I don't want to see him he is behind me for years but my grandma always save me.. I hide myself and then listen his conversation ..

👾... I will have him one day how long you going to save him from me..

Grandma... I'm going to save him until my last breathe...

👾... Get ready because I'm going to have him soon. he's already 18 now right. Now he's complete omega and I'm going to Mark him mine for sure ...

Grandma... Get lost before I call someone...

👾... We will meet again soon 😏.

When he left I run to Grandma and hug her so tightly it's feel like if I leave her now that guy will again going to and take me with him which I don't want ..

Pete... I'm scared grandma I'm scared🥺🥺🥺

Grandma... Don't worry baby I'm going to take you so far from this place so he will never going to find you I promise I will protect you till you didn't find your alpha ...🥺🥺🥺.

** Where do you think grandma is going to take Pete ?????

**You all can tell me any idea if you want me to write down ......

**Thank you so much this is so much for me ..👌🤗🤗😽😽