17 chapter

I hope I didn't make you guys to wait too much...

Let's start 😚😘......

* In main family mention.....

Everyone was in living room and enjoying their time that's when Porsche and chay enter ..... Kinn and Kim went to them and hold their omega hands and come to everyone...

Porsche and chay...... Hello everyone..

Everyone.... Hello..

Korn.... Come son's have a sites....

Porsche and chay..... Thank you uncle..

Korn..... You both can call me PA now after all you both are my son's in law...

Porsche and chay.... Ok PA ...

Pete.... Hi Porsche , hi chay...

Porsche.... Hi Pete it's really good to see you again ...

Pete.... Same here..

Than they all talk for sometime than everyone went to dinning room...

Porsche.... Pete why your scent is smelling so strong????

Pete.... You can feel it too ...

Porsche.... Yes it's really strong...  who ever going to come near you they can tell ....

Grandma.... What happen to both of you???? Everyone is waiting for you both....

Pete.... Grandma do I smelling something ???

Grandma.... Pete it's your scent son ... But why you asking this .....

Porsche.... Grandma didn't Pete scent is getting strong???

Grandma.... Pete son come here ...

Than Pete went to Grandma that's when grandma understand what is wrong and smile.....

Grandma..... Pete it's nothing... Come let's go everyone is waiting....

Than they went to dinning room and everyone enjoyed while eating....than top line went to the office and bottom line went to living room and was talking when allover Pete feel sharp pain in his stomach and he scream loudly.... Than grandma hold him and Porsche said...

Porsche..... Chay go fast and call p'vegas....

Chay.... Okay hia...

Meanwhile with alpha.....

Korn.... Now you all talk I'm going to my room....

Vegas.,kinn.... Ok uncle , pa ....

Than Korn went to his room and than top said....

Top.... Vegas is Pete okay????

Vegas.... P'top you saw him just now .. he's all fine....

Top.... No I'm not telling about his health .... I'm talking about his omega scent????

Vegas.... Oo yes his scent is getting strong ... We thought to ask about this to Grandma...

Top.... Ok but you know I'm doctor...

Vegas.... P'top I didn't mean that... Actually grandma is with him from start so I thought...

Top.... Vegas Pete is getting his heat ...

Vegas... WHAT?? But grandma said when they come here Pete get his heat two days before ??

Top.... Yes Pete get it but it was not his complete heat ... It was his temporary heat which omega get but fact is that when omegas get there heat after finding their alpha ... So their alpha help them with it so it get completely over .... But if they get there heat before finding their alpha so it temporary they get their heat again when they start living with their alphas .... So that was Pete first heat that's why Pete is getting hi.....

Before top complete his line chay run in and said......

Chay.... P'VEGAS ... P'pete..

Vegas.... What happen chay say it ...

Chay.... P'vegas all of suddenly p'pete scream loudly while holding his stomach...

Without hearing chay complete Vegas run to living room while going to living room Vegas smell very strong scent of golden caramel and when he went there he saw Pete is on the floor while holding his stomach and glowing skin so he went straight to Pete and hold him in his arms tightly and start going to his car to drive home while Pete was sniffing on Vegas scent gland and breathing loudly and said.....

Pete.... ALPHA it's hurting ....

Vegas.... Pete baby just for sometime we will be at home soon baby ... Ahhhh Pete ..

Vegas moaning loudly because Pete bite on Vegas neck and start sucking on that bite while moving himself on Vegas ... So Vegas all start feeling hot on this so he said ....

Vegas..... Pete baby please just wait for sometime baby please ahh shia ...

Back to main family mention....

Because of Pete strong scent now kinn and Kim both start feeling hot too and Kim take chay hand and starting going to his room and with kinn Porsche come to kinn and said....

Porsche.... Alpha you okay????

Kinn.... Porsche baby I'm not feeling good...

Grandma.... Porsche son you have to help him...

Kinn.... No it's ok ...

Porsche.... Alpha you don't want me ??

Porsche said this and think that his alpha don't want him because for omega it very feel like bless when their alpha have them special in their need.... So kinn said....

Kinn.... No no it's not like that.... Baby ofcourse I want you but are you okay..

Porsche.... Ofcourse alpha I love you...

Por said this and they both also went to kinn's room.... Than Khun said ..

Khun.... Grandma Macau you both should stay here tonight.... What's say..

Grandma.... Okay ..

Macau.... Grandma can I stay with you tonight please..

Grandma..... Ofcourse baby ... Come..

Than they went to their rooms to sleep while leaving these couples .....

* Sorry if I made you guys wait for long..... I got time today so I write this chapter and I don't know if I can upload tomorrow or not so don't mind ........

* Guys getting ready because tomorrow's day is going to be very hot .....

* And for those who want VegasPete and kinnporsche and kimchay to mark each other so ready....

* And Thank you for your support....