56 chapter

Let's start 😚😘 ..............

In VegasPete room .........

After a along session of love making now both of them was rest ....... While Pete's head was on Vegas chest .......

Vegas........ It's been long time that I have you all for myself ........ Feeling good again ......

Pete......... Alpha ...

Vegas....... Mmmh what happen baby ?

Pete........ I was thinking that Venice is soon going to be 1 year old and soon he's going to talk too ........

Vegas........ Yes and I can imagine that he's going to be a troublemaker ......

Pete........ Alpha why you saying like this ???? My son is going to be a wonderful man .......

Vegas........ Yeah wonderful man .....

Pete......... Alphaaaaa .....

Vegas........ What ?? I'm not saying anything ......

Pete......... Why do I feel like you ....... Don't like Venice .......

Vegas........ To be honest ....... Yes I don't like him ......

Pete........ Alpha ..... he's our son .....

Vegas........ Yes ... But Pete baby didn't you saw how he behaved with me ???

Pete........ Mr . Vegas theerapanyakul .... HE IS JUST A BABY ...... How can you think like that ???

Vegas........ OK ..... Ok ok ok ok ok .... I'm sorry .... Don't get angry with your alpha .......

Vegas immediately said sorry because he understands that Pete is going to be angry with him but still he think the same ..... Not going to lie but it is look like Venice is not going to listen to his dad at all ........

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for fast forward .........

Now it's been 5 years ....... And time fly like air while they all was enjoying their time with their partners and family ......... Yes now parpai and Venice is 5 years old and just like this they both are like can't live without each other and also from the time they start living in same room they get more time with each other and their parents finally have peace and time to get together all alone ........
They also start going school too in one of the famous richest school .......
And they are also living happily and yes Alex have to see his business in Italy too so that's why he went back but not alone he want to take his omega his Macau with him too and for that he asked Vegas about his and Macau's wedding on which Vegas said yes so they get married and get settled down in Italy but every month in last they both visit and stay for al least 4 to 5 days here ....... And also kimchay also get married in same data of alexMacau ... And they both are also living happily with they family ........

Right now in theerapanyakul family home is in peace because the twins of theerapanyakul family is in school right now .........

In living room .......

Porsche chay grandma and Pete was chilling out while having tea time .....

Porsche........ It's feel good to have a time for our own ........

Pete......... Yes otherwise when they are at home it can't be peace at all ......

Chay........ Hello .... You both are talking about your own sons ......

Pete........ We know that ......

Vegas......... What you know baby ???

Pete....... Alpha you are early today ....