NINETY-EIGHT

After a night of waiting around for Regina to show herself, Juliet sighed and decided she would be better off going outside. So she went downtown where she ran into the Charming family out for a walk with baby Neal.

"No word?" She asked, and they all shook their heads. Henry sighed. Emma could see that Henry was upset.

"That doesn't mean that she's doing anything..." She struggled to find the right words.

"Evil?" Henry finished her thought. "I know. I just... Let me try calling her." He took out his phone. "Maybe, you know, it's you she doesn't want to hear from." Emma nodded, putting her hand on Henry's shoulder.

"You might have a point, kid." As Henry went to call Regina, Emma caught up with Mary Margaret. Juliet hung back a little so that she could hear their conversation while being close enough to hear Henry.

"I hope, for his sake, she doesn't give in to what she sometimes gives in to. He seems to be handling it well. I mean, between losing and regaining his memory, seeing both of his moms with new men." Emma hesitated at that sentence.

"Uh, speaking of that." Mary Margaret caught on.

"He doesn't know about you and Hook?"

"There is no me and Hook." Emma argued. Juliet chuckled. Emma turned her head to look at the redhead. "There isn't." Juliet held up her hands in a 'I surrender' gesture, holding back a laugh. "Okay, well I don't know what there is, but I certainly can't talk to Henry if I don't know what I'm talking about."

"Swan." Speak of the devil. Juliet turned around to see Hook running over to them. "The mausoleum's all clear. Regina's not hiding there." Emma nodded, smiling.

"Thanks." Hook raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Swan, are you avoiding me?" Emma sighed, turning to Mary Margaret and Juliet.

"Can you give us a minute?" The two nodded, and Emma started walking with Hook. Mary Margaret and Juliet turned around to walk toward David and Henry.

"She's definitely avoiding him." Juliet muttered, which earned a glare from Mary Margaret. "Okay. Nevermind." She kept her head down until they caught up with David and Henry.

"Where did Emma go?" David asked, and Juliet gestured behind her.

"She's talking to Hook." David nodded, understanding. They stayed there, slowly walking until Juliet heard a loud noise which sounded like someone yelling. She turned around and saw that Emma and Hook were no longer there. "I'll be right back." She announced before running toward the noise.

She turned the corner to see Hook and Emma running into a building, Leroy and one of the other seven dwarves standing on the corner. "What's going on?" She asked. Leroy huffed.

"We're under attack." He pointed to a trail of ice that led to the exact building Emma and Hook had run into. "Our car was blasted with magic with us in it." Juliet folded her arms.

"What?" Leroy nodded. He was about to say something else, but then Emma and Hook came running out of the building. "Seriously, what is happening?" Juliet sighed, exasperated. Behind the two of them was a giant snow monster thing. Juliet's jaw dropped. The monster walked into the power lines, ripping them apart.

"Evil snowman! Run!" Leroy yelled, turning around and running into town. The people around them started running as well. Juliet looked at Emma.

"What do we do?" She asked. Emma sighed.

"We have to get it out of town. Into the woods." Juliet nodded and the group headed for the woods. Mary Margaret and Henry went home and David joined the group.

As they made their way into the woods, they came across Robin and Marian.

"What is it?" Robin asked, standing up.

"Some kind of snow monster." David answered, coming to a stop. Robin nodded.

"No monster shall cross our path. We'll give you our assistance..." He was interrupted by noise from the monster in the distance.

"It's getting closer." Hook noted. "It's coming from the north." The monster was approaching. Juliet held her hand up, generating a green fireball. Out of the corner of her eye, she barely noticed Marian looking at the flame. Robin's friend aimed a crossbow at the monster.

"No, no, no, don't shoot." Emma yelled, but it was too late. The arrow flew and hit the snow monster in its shoulder.

"It only attacks when it feels threatened." The monster looked at the arrow, and then roared at them. "Pistol, sword, hook, my cutting wit. I don't think we have what it takes." David looked at Emma.

"Emma does." Emma looked over at him.

"What?"

"Your magic, love." Hook added. Emma sighed.

"Right." The monster took a step closer.

"You can do this." Hook encouraged her. Emma held her hands out and closed her eyes. Her hands immediately started glowing, and a blast emitted from them. The blast hit the monster in the face, sending it stumbling back.

"Take that, Frosty." She mumbled. The monster roared again, growing ice spikes. "Really?" Emma asked. The monster swung its fist and Emma went flying back. It then blew ice at all of them. Juliet fell down and hit her head on the ground.

When Juliet opened her eyes again, the snow monster was gone. In its place was Regina. She was talking to Marian and Robin.

"Maybe you're not a monster." Juliet heard Marian say. Regina sighed.

"Maybe I'm not. Welcome to Storybrooke, Marian." She looked at all of them before walking away. Juliet stood up and went to follow her.

"Aunt Regina, wait."

"Regina, we've been trying to find you. We need to talk about..." Emma tried to talk to Regina, but she disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke. Juliet stopped walking.

"Nice going." She huffed to herself before walking back into town to find Regina. She figured Regina wouldn't be at home, so she might be at her office. When she got to Regina's office, the doorknob was locked. She lightly knocked on the door. "Aunt Regina? It's me. It's Juliet." Silence. She knocked again. "Are you okay?" More silence. Juliet sighed, turning around. On her way out, she passed Emma.

"Is Regina in there?" Juliet shrugged.

"Yeah, but she's not talking. To me at least. You can try, but I don't know how far you'll get." She kept walking, out of the building.