EIGHT

Juliet and Paisley got along surprisingly well. Every day they would go for a walk talking about anything. One day they were walking, and Juliet turned her head to Paisley. "Hey Paisley, where are you from?" Paisley looked down. "Wonderland." Juliet tilted her head. "You don't look too happy about that." Paisley shook her head. "It's nothing. Where are you from?" Juliet chuckled. "Oz." Paisley raised an eyebrow. "Oz, isn't that the place with the dwarves?" Juliet smiled. "They're not dwarves, they're Munchkins." Paisley tilted her head, and they both broke into laughter. 

After a while, they calmed down. Juliet sighed, then tensed up. Paisley looked at her. "What?" Juliet shook her head, then looked up. She saw the shadow fly above both of them, then end up at the grass, where Pan stood, with a smirk on his face. "Well, if it isn't the two girls on the island. Getting along well?" Paisley rolled her eyes and smirked while Juliet stood there. 

She was wary of Pan, but deep down she felt herself drawn to him somehow. Maybe it was the fact that she hadn't felt close to anyone since she was ten years old. She slightly nodded. That was the reason she was going with. Then she looked at him again. He walked towards them. "Paisley, can you excuse us?" Paisley nodded, then walked away smirking. Pan looked at Juliet. "Let's take a walk." He held out his hand, and Juliet just stared at him. He chuckled. "Don't worry, I don't bite." Juliet hesitated, then took his hand.