THIRTY-ONE

Later that night, Juliet was following Snow and Emma and Mulan. They got to a clearing, and Snow smiled. "Is that it?" "Yeah. That's our home." Juliet looked around.

When they got to the castle, Juliet shuddered. There was a chill in the air. She looked over at the mother daughter duo that was looking around the room. They opened the wardrobe. "Is there an on switch?" Juliet chuckled. This was definitely out of Emma's comfort zone.

"It's more complicated than that. We'll have to get it back to the island. Hopefully, someone there has access to enough magic to make it work again." Juliet stepped in between them. "Or, we could let me do it and get back there like that." Emma sighed. "If we went with Mary Margaret's plan, how would we carry it?"

Juliet threw her hands in the air, and she saw Lancelot walk in. "With the help of an old friend." Snow smiled. "Lancelot. What are you doing here." Juliet stepped back. She had met Lancelot before, and this didn't feel right. "We heard about the ogre attack, and I had to make sure you were all right." Juliet tilted her head. "Where are Mulan and Aurora?" Lancelot looked at her. "I sent them to get food. Tonight we'll make camp. And in the morning, we'll go back."

He looked at the wardrobe. "So this is it. The portal you were after." Snow smiled. "The same one Emma went through. It's how she escaped the curse." Lancelot ran his fingers along the tree. "Remarkable." Juliet folded her arms. "Why are you so interested in the wardrobe?" Lancelot smiled. "Well, I just want you to get home to your husband and son. Henry."

Juliet's eyes widened. Snow aimed a sword at him. "There is only one person you told Henry's name." Emma nodded. "Cora." A purple smoke engulfed Lancelot and Cora was there. "Clever girl." Snow raised an eyebrow. "Where's Lancelot?" Cora chuckled. "He's gone. I killed him a long time ago."

"And you've been posing as him ever since." Cora chuckled. "Well, they'd never listen to me. And besides, every kingdom needs a hero, don't you think?" Snow rushed towards Cora, but Cora threw her against the wall. Juliet lifted her hand, and Snow fell from the wall. She then threw Cora's hand down to her side and kept it there. Cora looked at her. "You." Juliet threw her back. "Why are you doing this?" Cora smiled. "I want to see my daughter, and i'd like to meet my grandson." Juliet sighed. "No you won't."

She turned around to see Emma spilling gunpowder on the tree. "Emma, get back." Emma leaned back, and Juliet sent a teal flame at the tree. It caught fire, and Cora's eyes widened. "NO!" She turned to them. "This isn't over." She disappeared in a cloud of smoke.