FIFTY-ONE

Juliet stood in front of the mausoleum with flowers in her hand. She had found them near the house. She couldn't believe that she was doing this. After all that Cora had done to her and those around her, Juliet was leaving flowers at her grave.

She wasn't doing this for Cora, though. She was doing this for Regina.

As Juliet walked in, Regina turned around sharply. "What are you doing here?" Juliet gestured to the flowers. "These are for you." Regina raised an eyebrow, skeptical. Juliet sighed. "Look, I didn't have the best relationship with my mom. I hated her, but at the same time, I wanted her to be proud of me, to love me. And I have a feeling that you felt the same way about your mom." Regina said nothing, still looking at Cora's casket. Juliet placed the flowers on the casket.

"Look, Au... Regina. I know that your relationship with Cora is none of my business, but I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone." Regina turned to face Juliet. "You know what?" She smiled. But Juliet could sense something was off. "You're right."

Regina waved her hand and Juliet was engulfed in purple smoke. Next thing she knew, she was outside of Granny's. "Dammit." She walked into Granny's.

Inside, Emma was talking to Neal. Juliet sat at the counter and put her face in her hands. Emma walked over and sat down next to Juliet. "Everything okay?" Juliet shrugged. "Yeah, everything's fine." Emma raised an eyebrow, but then decided to let it go.

Ruby walked over with a coffee. She handed the coffee to Emma, who smiled. "Thanks, Ruby."

Out of the corner of her eye, Juliet saw Henry. He was motioning for her to follow him. Juliet stood up, and walked over. "Hey, what's up?" Henry started to whisper. "I'm going to get rid of magic." Juliet's eyes widened. "What? Why? How?" Henry looked around. "The well in the woods." He then ran out the door. Juliet sighed, then followed him out the door.