SIXTY-THREE

Gold and Juliet wandered through the jungle, finding their way to Pan's camp. Gold didn't exactly tell Juliet what the plan was, but she figured she'd know by the time she got to the camp. As they got closer, she could see Lost Boys patrolling the island. Before Juliet could think about what to do, Gold crept through the bushes. The two Lost Boys held out their spears. 

"Stop." The one said, and Gold threw purple powder at them before he could finish his sentence. Both boys went down. Juliet came out of the bushes. 

"What was that?" Gold kept his eyes on the boys.

"They'll be fine." He bent down to grab one of the spears. Juliet heard another rustle through the bushes, and Neal ran into the clearing. Juliet's eyes widened. "Bae?" Neal looked at the two of them. Gold grabbed the spear. "You're not real." Juliet sighed. 

"Not this again." Neal looked confused. 

"What? Of course I'm real. What the hell's going on?" Gold stepped closer. 

"You're a vision. Just like Belle." Neal looked at the spear, then at his dad. 

"No. No. Hey, just listen to me, it's me. I was shot, okay? But I survived. See?" Gold pushed him against a tree, holding the spear to his face. 

"My son is dead. You're just here to remind me of my failure! To question my resolve. But you won't succeed. I will sacrifice my life for Henry. And nothing will stand in my way!" Neal closed his eyes. 

"Please, Papa." He whispered. Gold hesitated. 

"Bae?" He asked again. "Is it really you?" Neal nodded. Gold dropped the spear. "I thought I'd lost you forever." He let go of Neal. Juliet folded her arms.

"How is it possible?" Neal sighed. 

"It's kind of a long story." He turned to Gold. "Let's just say the debt Robin Hood owes you has been paid." Gold seemed to understand, even if Juliet didn't. Neal bent down to pick up the spear.

"You were back in our land?" Gold asked. Neal now had the spear in his hand.

"Yeah. But I made it here. The only thing that matters now is that I help Emma save Henry. Where is she?" Juliet shrugged. 

"I don't know. I didn't travel with them." She looked at Gold.

"I left her and the rest of them aboard Hook's ship." Juliet rolled her eyes. "As noble as their intentions may be, they don't have the stomach to do what needs to be done." 

"Like what you did to these boys?" Neal walked over to the two sleeping Lost Boys. "They're not, uh..." Gold shook his head. 

"No, they're just sleeping. For now." 

"Let's leave it that way, okay?" Neal grabbed a pile of arrows off of one of the boys. 

"You don't have the stomach, either."

"I'll do what needs to be done." He handed the spear back to Gold. "But killing Lost Boys, we don't have to do that." Gold sighed. 

"We shall see."

****

Sorry it took so long to update. I'm a little busy with college and all.

But, get excited because the reunion is happening next chapter!

-Helen