SEVEN

Juliet followed behind the boy. Why she was following him was unclear. They walked up to a smug looking teenage boy. "Pan, we found this girl on the beach." Juliet tilted her head. So this was the "Pan" everyone was talking about. Pan looked at her. "Who are you?" Juliet's expression hardened. "Why do you care?" Pan smirked and turned to Felix. "She's got fire." Felix nodded, and Juliet rolled her eyes.

"Why are you here?" Juliet didn't respond. She knew exactly how she got there. Her mother had given her up. She looked down at the ground. Pan tilted his head. He took a step closer to her. Juliet saw this, and took the opportunity. She turned around and ran as fast as she could. Felix started to follow her, but Pan held him back. "Let her run. It's not like she'll be going anywhere."

Juliet felt the wind rush past her red hair. With every step she took, she took a quick glance behind her to see that she wasn't being followed. She didn't even see the person she ran into. She fell onto the ground with a thud. The person in front of her rubbed it's head. "Ow." Juliet stood up. "Sorry." The person looked up at Juliet, and that's when Juliet saw the long dark hair. This person was a girl. The girl stood up. "No problem." Juliet looked back. The girl smirked. "Running from something?" Juliet nodded. "Don't worry. You won't get far. No one can leave Neverland." The girl held out her hand. "I'm Paisley." Juliet skeptically looked at Paisley, then shook her hand. "Juliet."