THIRTY-EIGHT

As the two girls ran through the woods, Juliet was reminded of her time on Neverland. She smiled, and ran faster.

When they saw Snow, Emma, and Mulan, they stopped. Aurora yelled, "NO" Emma looked up at the two. "Juliet? Aurora? Don't take this the wrong way, but how the hell are you here?" Juliet chuckled, and caught her breath. Aurora walked towards Mulan. "Let Mulan go." Snow and Mulan stood up. "Were you followed?" Juliet shook her head. "Cora might know we're gone, but she didn't see us escape."

Emma raised an eyebrow. "How did you escape?" Juliet looked at Aurora. "It was Hook. He let us go." Emma tilted her head. "Why?" Juliet shrugged. "Believe me, no one was more shocked than me, but he did." Aurora nodded. "It was because of you, Emma. He said he wanted to prove to you that you should've trusted him. That if you trusted him, you could've defeated Cora together." Juliet turned to look at Aurora. "Yeah, he didn't say that." Aurora shrugged. "He said something like that." Juliet narrowed her eyes.

Juliet grabbed the compass from Emma, and looked at it. Aurora, being the curious one, looked over her shoulder. "Did you find a way to stop Cora?" Juliet looked over at Emma, who nodded. "Yes." Juliet placed her hands on her hips. "Where are we going?" Emma sighed. "Rumplestiltskin's cell." At the name, Juliet shuddered. "Do we have to go there?" Emma nodded. "Yeah, so let's go." Everyone but Juliet left. Juliet rolled her eyes. "I want to go home." She followed them.

When they got to the cell, Juliet rubbed her arms. It wasn't just dark and gloomy, but it was also cold. She wished that she could be back in Storybrooke.

All of a sudden, Aurora found something. "What is it?" Aurora shrugged. "I think it's for Emma." She handed the note to Emma, and Juliet stood next to Aurora. Something was off, and she wanted to figure out whatever it was.

As Emma looked over the paper, Aurora eyed the compass. Juliet eyed the both of them. "What does this even mean?" Snow stepped down. "He was obsessed with you. You were the key to breaking the curse." Aurora sighed. "We've looked everywhere. There's no ink in this cell." Snow kept looking everywhere. "There has to be. He told David..." Juliet scoffed. "You were in the Netherworld. Maybe things got lost in translation."

Mulan pulled out a jar. "She heard right." Juliet ran over to Mulan. "There's nothing in it." Mulan nodded, and everyone sighed.

Aurora grabbed the container, and before Juliet could stop her, she threw the rock at the lever. The fence came down, and all eyes turned to her. "Aurora? What are you doing?" Juliet folded her arms. "Her heart has been taken by Cora." Everyone's eyes widened.

A voice could be heard. "You're so right, Juliet." Juliet turned her head to see her grandmother, and Hook. With a wave of her hand, the compass was in Cora's palm. Juliet stepped back. Cora chuckled. "Don't waste your energy, dear. Rumplestiltskin himself couldn't escape from this cell." Juliet stared at the ground outside, and closed her eyes.

Next thing she knew, she was outside the cell. Cora's eyes widened. "How did that happen?" Juliet pushed the hair out of her face and smirked. "I'm not Rumplestiltskin." Cora sneered, and turned her attention to Aurora. "Thank you, Aurora. We couldn't have done it without you." Juliet rolled her eyes, and took Aurora's heart out of Cora's bag. She handed it to Emma. Cora grew more angry. "We'd love to stay and chat, but Storybrooke awaits."

With a wave of Cora's hand, Juliet couldn't move. She groaned. "I'm gonna kill her."