Chapter 407 - 408

Chapter 407 Shen Shi’s Romance

At eight o'clock, the electronic screen in the canteen lit up on time, and the familiar figure of Chief No. 1 appeared inside, but it was accompanied by a "snowflake" and the voice was intermittent and could not be heard clearly at all.

"Today...blue...is us..."

The people who finally calmed down stood up in panic, and became restless.

"What's going on? There's something wrong with the TV signal, too?"

"Who can tell us what's going on outside right now?" "

Besides our base, are there any other living people in our country?"

"Which base is Chief No. 1 at?" I don’t want to stay here anymore, I want to go to the base of Chief No. 1!”

“Let’s go! Let’s ask those soldiers!”

The radio sounded in time, comforting people not to worry, they have been trying to get in touch with their superiors , they will be notified immediately as soon as there is any news.

Seeing that there were still soldiers guarding the gate, people felt a little relieved.

In the headquarters, more than a dozen officers were holding an emergency meeting.

The highest officer, Captain Guo Ye, is less than fifty this year. He is tall and majestic in a straight military uniform, and his face is full of seriousness.

"The situation may get worse, so we can't wait any longer. Most of the surveillance cameras have been destroyed, and what we see is too one-sided. We must send people out tomorrow to explore the blue poisonous mist. What is the situation? Is there any weakness that we can exploit?"

Zhou Hehan, the commander of the first battalion, rubbed his head helplessly, "Captain, how do you find out? We are not engaged in research. We can't take human lives, right? You have also seen that all the cats and dogs that were exposed to the blue mist died."

Second Battalion Commander Jin Long said a reality that he had to face, "The material reserves in the base are decreasing day by day, and at most they can only maintain The life of the people in the entire base for a week."

Wang Yongjun, commander of the third battalion, said: "The method is thought up by people. Don't those poisonous fog like places with sunshine? Maybe we can make some tools to hide us in the sun. "

Meng Wende, deputy commander of the first battalion, hesitated to speak.

Deputy leader Zhao Shangying noticed it and called his name.

"Wende, just say what you want."

Meng Wende sat up, "Who knows if the poisonous mist will smell human and run towards people actively. It would be too risky to let the soldiers out. I was thinking, can Can't we use the pets in the base? Tie sunshade tools to them and then attach cameras, maybe they can take useful pictures." Everyone looked at each other and felt that this method was not impossible

.

Meng Wende smiled, "More importantly, I found a very smart dog and a very spiritual eagle in the base. If it were them, I think I would be able to capture something useful." Zhou

Hehan Frowning slightly, "The owners of those pets did not forget to take their pets with them when they were transferred. They obviously valued them very much. I even know that some people treat their pets as their own children. They may not be willing." Meng Wende said

: "We can give them some compensation, money, or materials. In addition, aren't there some spare single rooms in the base? We can also give them to them. Someone should agree." Jin Long said forcefully: "If you don't agree, you have to persuade them to agree