Chapter 543 - 544

Chapter 543: Not a serious person [1st update]

The Meng family, Mr. Meng, Mrs. Meng and their granddaughter Meng Xue are all there.

Seeing their son and daughter-in-law bringing guests back, knowing that they must be very close, and seeing that they brought so much meat, the old man and the old lady warmly invited the guests in.

The house was originally decorated very luxuriously, with smooth floor tiles, but now, the living room is filled with firewood and various sundries, just like a country house, full of a strong atmosphere of life.

Meng Xue is a fourteen-year-old girl. She has heard her parents mention Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu several times, but this is the first time she has seen them. She didn't expect that both of them were so handsome. Her eyes were almost busy, looking at Zhen Shuai for a while and Shen Xingdu for a while.

Zhou Ping asked her husband to accompany Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, while she hurried to the kitchen to get busy. Dinner must be prepared before dark, otherwise it will be very inconvenient.

Today's kitchens have no electricity, gas, or running water, so making a meal is very troublesome.

The reason why Zhen Shuai came here was to find an excuse to give all the meat to Zhou Ping and Meng Shi. Therefore, even if he knew that cooking would be troublesome, he couldn't get up and leave, so he asked Meng Shi to help Zhou Ping. He and Shen Xing The supervisor talked to the old man and the old lady.

"It's okay. I really went to help her, but she thought I was in the way." Meng Shi poured water for Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu and sat down, "Where did you come from? Zhou Ping and I really didn't expect to see each other again. It's your turn."

Both Zhen Shuai's and Shen Xingdu's glasses were filled, while Meng Shi's own glass was only one-third full of water.

Zhen Shuai saw that they were nervous about water, so he opened his backpack and took out a bottle of juice and a bottle of water.

"This juice is a gift for my niece; this bottle of water is collected from Miaoguo. Brother Meng should use it to cook for Sister Zhou."

Meng Xue's eyes lit up when she saw Juice, and her face turned red when she heard him calling her niece.

"I accepted the water, but this juice is too precious. You must have kept it for a long time without being willing to drink it, right?You keep it to yourself and drink it." Meng Shi didn't notice anything strange about her daughter and pushed the juice back.

Zhen Shuai pushed over and said with a smile: "Brother Meng, do you think Xingdu and I are in need of these things?"

"This..." Meng Shi hesitated when his daughter's eyes fell on the juice.

Zhen Shuai simply picked up the juice and handed it to Meng Xue.

Meng Xue hugged Juice and blushed even more. She lowered her head and ran to the kitchen, "Thank you, brother Zhen. I'll go to the kitchen to help my mother!"

Meng Shi laughed and scolded: "You're such a stupid girl, you should call me uncle!"

" Dad, you are stupid! Brother Zhen is so young, why do you call him uncle?" Meng Xue retorted loudly in the kitchen.

Zhen Shuai didn't want them to quarrel because of him and pick up the previous topic.

"We came from Yonghu City..."

He briefly recounted his experience after the earthquake.

Meng Shi was very surprised.

"Is the Yonghu Building base really that good?"