Chapter 633 - 634

Chapter 633: Development outside the province [Second update]

The villagers who were enjoying the shade under the big trees had never seen such a big truck entering the village. They were even more curious when they saw the big truck parked in front of Zhen Shuai's house. Does his family still know such a person?

Someone called Zhen Xiang, who was chatting with others with Zhen Cheng, "Zhen Xiang, you have a visitor!" "No way?

" Zhen Xiang came over with Zhen Cheng in her arms, a little confused. The sun was about to set, so relatives would not choose to visit at this time.

"Look at that car, it's parked in front of your house."

"Shuai Shuai, are there guests at home?"

Zhen Shuai was putting tea, melon seeds, peanuts and candies on the table, "Sister, this is a friend I know. , surnamed Huang, you can call me Uncle Huang. Third uncle, this is my eldest sister."

Zhen Xiang said hello in a somewhat reserved manner, "Hello. Shuai Shuai, Uncle Huang hasn't eaten yet? How about I come and cook? ?"

Zhen Cheng couldn't see food in his eyes and struggled to get out of her arms, "Sister, sugar, sugar..."

Zhen Xiang's face suddenly turned red, and she tightened her arms around him.

"Hello, hello, excuse me." Huang San's expression was a little strange. When guests came to the house, he would normally ask the adults at home to come back to entertain him. He put his uneasiness in his heart for the time being and quickly grabbed a handful of candies for Zhen Cheng.

Zhen Shuai said: "Sister, please take Zhen Cheng to play. I will entertain the guests well." "Okay, you

must not be rude when you have distinguished guests. Uncle Huang, please sit down slowly." After all, he is a strange man, Zhen Xiang Feeling uncomfortable, he quickly hugged Zhen Cheng and went out again.

Zhen Shuai saw Huang San's doubts and smiled lightly, "My father left two years ago, and my mother also ran away some time ago. There are only five brothers and sisters left in the family. Those were my eldest sister and little brother just now, and there are two more The two sisters are twins, and those two who set up the stall are."

Huang San was shocked, "Little brother, I really didn't expect this!" Only a few children can live such a prosperous life, it's not easy when you think about it. .

Zhen Shuai set up Shen Xingdu's table and chairs, "Third uncle, you can eat some peanuts and melon seeds. Your meal will be ready soon."

Shen Xingdu nodded slightly to Huang San and lowered his head to read seriously.

Huang San was surprised to see that he didn't look like he was just pretending. He followed Zhen Shuai into the kitchen, "I thought this child was from your family too." Zhen Shuai laughed, "It's from mine, but it's not from our family either

. His name is Dudu, he talks little and likes reading, so don’t mind."

He was still a little kid, how could Huang San care about it.

"You can still calm down at such a young age, and I think it will be extraordinary in the future." Huang San didn't hear the strangeness in Zhen Shuai's words, and sat down in front of the stove to help light the fire.

Zhen Shuai smiled but didn't answer, "I don't know where you are from, Uncle San?"

Since he came to someone else's house, he really interacted with them. Huang San said in detail, "My home is quite far away from here. It takes three days and three nights to drive to Taohua Lane, Lanhua Town, Zhou City, Shanxi Province. The scenery there is pretty good in spring, and I will definitely go home to play if I have the chance. I started driving a truck when I was eighteen years old, and now I have nearly twenty I have three children at home. The eldest girl has just gotten married, the eldest son is fifteen, and the younger son is only ten years old. The younger son is okay and well behaved; the older son, oh, is so rebellious. Sometimes I wish he was not my son. I can't even compare with you. I really get angry just thinking about it!" "