Chapter 577 - 578

Chapter 577 A big farce

The audience in the live broadcast room saw what was going on and saw the host's excitement.

Stupid Yiren: [Commander, let me tell you what that look is like. It’s the look of a fujoshi. ]

Zhen Shuai grinned.

[Are fujoshi’s eyes so scary? 】

The audience is happier. They will not tell the anchor that since the live broadcast room appeared, many viewers have secretly written fan stories about the anchor and Brother Shen, and many of them follow it every day.

Governor Shen Xing opened his phone and looked up the meaning of "rotten girl". He frowned slightly and nodded slightly, agreeing with Shuai Shuai's words. It was indeed scary.

Su Qingqing looked at their walking backs and felt that something was wrong. When she returned to the classroom, she couldn't help but take out her phone and look through the photo album. There are many photos in the album that were secretly taken by Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu when they were visiting Mopan Village. She didn't know what she was thinking, and her face gradually turned red.

"Which one of them do you like?" Yu Piaopiao noticed and asked quietly, her expression and tone full of joking.

Su Qingqing blushed even more, held her face and said, "It's so hard to choose. What about you?"

Yu Piaopian patted her forehead and sighed, "Just now, I suddenly felt that I didn't deserve it."

Su Qingqing didn't know why.

"Why?"

Yu Piaopian shook her head and changed the topic.

"Have you decided what to do for the Food Festival?"

Su Qingqing wrinkled her nose, "It's hard to choose delicious food!"

"How about making spicy hotpot with me? I asked my mother to teach me, this is the easiest!" Yu Piaopiao suggested.

The two started discussing it enthusiastically.

On September 30th, people's hearts began to wander. Whether it is liberal arts classes, science classes, fast classes, or slow classes, students are not interested in studying, and the phenomenon of gossiping in class has disappeared. They are all immersed in catching up on homework. Students with programs are also seizing the last time to conduct final rehearsals. .

The program list has been made public, and the program performed by Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu has been arranged as the finale.

The audience in the live broadcast room still doesn't know what they are going to perform, and their appetite is whetted.

The previous programs were also good, and everyone watched them with gusto. The Latin dance performed by Meng Xueying and Zhu Minghan was pleasing to the eye; Liu Wenle, Yang Yuhang, Sun Wei and Wang Jiahao actually signed up for two programs, one hip-hop and one sketch. None of the four have a coy character, and they were very relaxed when performing. They danced passionately, and their sketches made people laugh. Some viewers in the live broadcast room even became small fans. They bought gifts and asked Zhen Shuai to send flowers to Sun Wei and the four of them on their behalf.

Zhen’s father and Zhen’s mother also finished work early to watch the performance. Towards the end of the night, I saw my son and Shen Xingdu leading a group of five- and six-year-old carrot heads on the stage wearing pure white training uniforms. They were laughing from ear to ear. Not only them, but everyone present could not help but smile with love on their faces. Before the performance even started, applause broke out.