Chapter 491 - 492

Chapter 491: Continuing to pass the level [Second update]

Zhen Shuai did not choose the mechanism directly in front of the pendulum mechanism, but chose the mechanism to the left of the mechanism directly in front.

This made Feng Bai and Zhou Yingxue a little concerned. There must be some reason for this.

This is a guillotine mechanism. Originally, it could be cut down from above very quickly. After Shen Xingdu successfully passed the lifting mechanism, the guillotine seemed to be stuck and slowly fell down.

Zhen Shuai walked slowly from below.

All viewers: "..."

Prison guard Zhao grinned almost behind his ears when he thought about the bet he had made. He did not dare to laugh out loud for fear of irritating other prison guards.

"Is the next mechanism still a linked mechanism?" Zhu Wencheng whispered, his eyes bright.

Xie Xiaotong saw Zhen Shuai looking at the iron bridge, "Zhen Shuai wants to use the iron bridge mechanism?"

Ke Ying guessed: "It's his turn again this time, right?"

Xie Xiaotong snorted lightly and ignored her.

Yue Chengfeng said: "No, it's Governor Shen Xing who goes first."

Others also saw it and quickly opened their eyes, not daring to be distracted.

Governor Shen Xingxuan once again picked up Qiu Zhengxuan and stepped into the agency.

This is a "scissor mechanism" with dozens of scissors arranged in six rows and six columns, opening and closing like a shark's mouth!

The audience was chilled in their hearts and could only watch with the corner of their eyes.

Shen Xingdu's feet only touched the ground four times and he passed safely.

Yue Chengfeng and others quickly memorized the locations where he settled.

At the same time, attentive viewers noticed that all the pedals on the iron bridge were turned over to the flat side upwards.

Zhen Shuai started running directly on the iron bridge. When he was almost at the end, he jumped up, grabbed the rope without a steel rod above the deep well, and swung directly to the opposite side.

Du Chenxi said in surprise: "These agencies that Zhen Shuai passed are in the same department -" It

was probably too unexpected that she only got distracted halfway through the sentence.

Su Pengyun immediately looked at the next mechanism chosen by Shen Xingdu.

"The three mechanisms of Shen Xingdu are also on the same straight line!" He stretched out his hand and gestured in the void, "If the two of them continue to walk in a straight line, they will eventually meet in the mechanism over there. Does this seem to be a right angle?" He only thought about these words in his heart and did not say them out loud.

Feng Bai and Zhou Yingxue both looked thoughtful.

Some viewers in the live broadcast room noticed something strange about Du Chenxi.

[Why do I feel that Du Chenxi's expression is a bit strange, as if he is annoyed about something. ]

[Don’t you understand this? She regretted saying those words just now. Although she didn't finish her sentence, smart people understood what she wanted to say. 】

【Unsmart people make a fool of themselves. 】

【Pfft - She must have discovered that the several agencies that the anchor has entered are in a straight line. Look at the several agencies that Brother Shen has gone through, they are also in a straight line. Then think about the books that the anchor and Brother Shen have read. The name of the author of the book. Understand? ]