Chapter 529 - 530

Chapter 529 The assessment has begun [1st update]

The four of them, father and son, returned with kenma on their backs, being cautious all the way. To avoid distraction, no one spoke.

The son-in-law of the Wang family was a little nervous because of the quiet atmosphere. He coughed lightly and found a topic, "Dad, brother, why do you think the base needs such sisal?"

Father Wang rolled his eyes at him, "You can't even think of this? Of course it is used as a weapon."

"It is indeed very suitable for use as a weapon - is there going to be a big war in the base soon?" The son-in-law of the Wang family was surprised when he suddenly realized it.

"So what if I have? So what if I don't?" Wang's father thought to himself. "It's much better now. If you think about the past and other bases, they definitely don't have such good conditions as ours." The son-in-law of the Wang family had to admit.

On this point, "You are right."

Father Wang turned his head and saw that there was no resentment on his face, and nodded secretly. Although this son-in-law was a little weaker in body, his character was still fine. It would be nice to be able to do this, at least it won't be a drag on the family.

Approaching the base, more and more survivors are coming out from the direction of the base.

The Wang family are all more vigilant.

Fortunately, the survivors only looked at them longingly and hurried away.

This made the four members of the Wang family secretly breathe a sigh of relief and speed up their pace.

The people at the door of the mission hall saw the four of them carrying so much sisal, with envious expressions on their faces. They followed them in, wanting to see if a sisal leaf could really be sold for three points.

Once inside the base, patrolling soldiers might appear at any time. The Wang family was not afraid of them grabbing it and allowed them to follow.

In the lobby, the staff have started working. There are currently only four people. Two of them are young and upright girls, sitting in the service window. They are responsible for issuing points tickets; the other two are strong soldiers, sitting next to them. Behind the other desk is the person responsible for counting supplies and maintaining order here.

It was so easy to get such a safe and leisurely job. The four of them cherished it very much. When they saw the guests coming in, they immediately put on decent smiles on their faces.

Wang Erhu strode up to a male staff member and asked carelessly: "Little brother, we are here to redeem points."

The male staff member smiled and nodded, "Okay, please let us count the supplies first."

Twenty minutes later, the Wang family's points were obtained, a total of 531 points.

Someone had the nerve to ask them where they found so much mutated sisal.

The Wang family members pretended not to hear, and left quickly in the envious eyes of the onlookers, grinning almost to the back of their ears.

The other survivors no longer hesitated and left one after another, deciding to find a few companions to go out to find sisal...

Time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye, it was the day of the assessment.

People couldn't help but get up early and have a luxurious breakfast, so that they can be in the best condition and get good results in the assessment.