Chapter 533 - 534

Chapter 533 Fang Rou’s joining [first update]

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu arrived on the other side and rested for nearly twenty minutes before waiting for Yao Shangzhen and others. No one was missing. He nodded slightly.

Yao Shangzhen saw a rope hanging from the top, guessed that it was prepared by Zhen Shuai, and climbed up on the rope.

"Basic Director, did you prepare this rope? Thank you."

Zhen Shuai shook his head, "No."

Yao Shangzhen was shocked, "No? Who could it be?"

Zhen Shuai wrote lightly: "It should be the library in front of you. They were tied up by people from the base."

Liu Weihua and others climbed up one after another.

When they were down there just now, they all heard the conversation between Zhen Shuai and Yao Shangzhen.

"Basic director, do we have to pass by the library?" Liu Weihua asked.

Others took this time to take out their water glasses to replenish water.

Zhen Shuai nodded, "I used to pass by there when I went to the airport. If I change the route, I may not be able to find the direction of Yonghu Building smoothly." This is actually just an excuse. The real reason does not need to be known to others for the time being. .

"Then we must be more careful then." Yao Shangzhen said, "The survivors at the library base are definitely not as good as us, and they may not be happy to see us." The others looked at each other and nodded

. This is the truth. Their complexion is so good that they don't look like people living in the apocalypse. The complexion is second, and the main reason is that their mental outlook is quite good.

"Report to the base commander that we are almost out of water. We need to look for the Miaoguo tree first." Zhu Erjun said.

Zhen Shuai waved his hand, and a large bucket of water appeared in front of everyone, with a water suction device installed on it.

"Do it yourselves."

Yao Shangzhen is not a person who likes to laugh, and a happy smile appeared on his face at this time.

Everyone laughed dryly at Zhen Shuai and invariably did the same thing - raised their heads and drank up all their water. In fact, they had deliberately controlled the frequency of drinking water along the way, and they were already very thirsty.

Then they quickly went to line up to fill the water glasses.

Liu Weihua secretly took out the used plastic bag that he had not thrown away and filled it with water.

When the others saw this, their eyes lit up, and they actually took out their fresh-keeping bags.

Zhen Shuai was a little stunned, "I didn't even throw it away."

Everyone smiled bitterly inwardly. The base commander really felt a little... ignorant of the feeling of sorrow in the world. In this apocalyptic world, this little fresh-keeping bag is also a good thing. How could they throw it away?

Zhen Shuai felt very sad.

"Okay, okay, when I get back, I will give you some subsidies personally. If you want a fresh-keeping bag, I will also give each of you a roll." Yao Shangzhen and others were very happy

. This was no time to be polite, and no one was foolish enough to refuse.

"Thank you, base director!"