Chapter 433 - 434

Chapter 433: All friends are taken away [Second update]

Before Wang Fengjun spoke, his wife quietly pushed his shoulder with a look of panic, "Husband, let's go with them. I'm scared to stay in the base, and so is my son." Wang Fengjun nodded heavily, "Okay , let’s go!”

Xiao Long, Liu Weizhi and their wives all said they wanted to go together.

Zhen Li, Liao Qiu and Zhao Liang exchanged glances and breathed a sigh of relief.

Zhen Li said: "Except for your personal belongings, you don't need to bring anything else. Everything is available in the mall."

People in the bunks next to them looked at them with envy.

The two young girls looked at each other and asked anxiously: "Excuse me, can we go with you? We can cook and wash clothes for everyone!" They have no other relatives here, and the men in the base look at them. It was getting weirder and weirder, making them very uneasy. Most of this group of people have wives and children. They will definitely not do anything bad in front of their children. Following them is much safer than staying at the base.

Everyone looks at Zhen Li.

Zhen Li nodded, "As long as you don't worry, of course you're welcome."

The two girls were overjoyed and hurriedly packed their luggage.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!"

Liao Qiu and Zhao Liang secretly laughed. It would be more fun to travel with a girl, right? Maybe there will be a chance to fall in love in space.

After they finished packing, Zhen Li led the people outside.

Zhen Shuai was still at the door and had already seen the group leader.

The leader's surname is Jiang. He is in his early fifties and has a distinguished appearance. He asked Zhen Shuai for news about the Longdu base, and he did not forget to test the truth in his words. Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing came to Yunhai from Longdu and passed through dozens of towns along the way, but they were unscathed, which made him quite concerned. It's a pity that this young man is not very old, but he is like a veteran, and his words are impeccable. What he heard is similar to the content of the letter sent by the eagle.

When the topic came to an end, Zhen Shuai said at the right time: "Captain, there is something I want to ask you for help with." Captain Jiang was

very happy, "You tell me."

Zhen Shuai said: "I have three roommates who should all be at this base. , I want to take them away too."

"No problem, tell me your name, and I'll have someone notify them on the radio." Commander Jiang said.

He waved to a soldier and explained.

The radio soon sounded.

"Now a missing person notice is being played. Please He Xinghuo, Gao Shen, and Li Yuanjia come to the gate of the base immediately. Your roommate Zhen Shuai is waiting for you here; please He Xinghuo, Gao Shen, and Li Yuanjia immediately..." Seeing Zhen Li come out, Zhen

Shuai Be prepared to end the conversation.

"Commander Jiang, more and more soil will be transformed in the future. When one day we can no longer survive on the ground, we will move to the lake or sea. You can also think about it carefully." He can't take so many people with him

. , all we can do is point out a clear path for them.

Captain Jiang held his hand and shook it vigorously, "I understand, understand, thank you!"