Chapter 489 - 490

Chapter 489 clues leaked [Second update]

Lu Cheng and the other four nodded heavily.

Zhen Shuai thought for a while and said, "By the way, there are a few most critical points that you should remember. You must not make mistakes, otherwise, you will definitely be seriously injured by the agency." Lu Cheng and the other two hurriedly listened carefully.

Zhen Shuai explained these places in detail.

After he finished speaking, Lu Cheng asked for his opinion, "Before we leave, can we also tell other people this? First, we can stabilize them, and they will not cause trouble when we break through the barrier; second, they will get the benefit. Come, after all, we were teammates before, so we can help them."

Zhu Wencheng immediately objected, "No! It's not that I'm unwilling to help them, but I'm worried about whether the prison will regret it if too many people successfully leave. ? This prison is so perverted, it is entirely possible! Therefore, one more thing is better than one less thing. If someone really comes to deal with us, then come and see who is dealing with whom!" Xie Xiaotong nodded lightly, "What he said...makes sense."

Lu Cheng said nothing more.

Qiu Zhengxuan still needed Zhen Shuai to guide him. He felt that he was not qualified to express his opinion, so he just remained silent.

Zhen Shuai pondered, "Today is our fourth day here. Even if others can't leave today, they still have three days. And the Surprise Park can be opened at any time, and they still have a chance. In this way, I will make a plan The key clues are hidden in the puzzle. As long as they solve the puzzle, they will understand what it is. Whoever breaks through the level last should hide the puzzle in a location and tell the other players before breaking through the level. , take the opportunity to move them all away."

Lu Cheng and others nodded, this is also a way. But they haven't had time to discuss how they will be grouped when they break through the level, so they don't know who will break through the level last.

Zhen Shuai didn't care about these trivial matters. "Do you have a pen and paper?"

Lu Cheng took out a pen and a notebook from the space of his watch and handed them to him.

Zhen Shuai turned over a page, scrawled a few lines, and returned the pen and notebook to him.

What Zhen Shuai wrote was seen by the audience in the live broadcast room. Some viewers who like to solve puzzles even took screenshots to study and play when they have time.

Lu Cheng tore off the paper and put the pen and notebook back into the watch space.

Zhu Wencheng and Xie Xiaotong discussed, "How about the two of us last? We are relatively familiar with each other and should have a tacit understanding." Xie Xiaotong nodded, "

Okay."

Lu Cheng gave the paper to Zhu Wencheng.

Zhu Wencheng read it once, didn't understand it, didn't care, folded the paper and put it away.

"Yue Chengfeng..." Lu Cheng didn't know what Yue Chengfeng was doing.

Zhen Shuai said: "There is little hope of finding what he is looking for, but he is still one of them. You can team up with him when the time comes."

Lu Cheng nodded. He also knew something about Yue Chengfeng's strength, he was very strong.

While they were talking, the others were still standing there and did not disperse.

Zhen Shuai walked to Shen Xingdu and lay lazily on his shoulder. He had just eaten and was a little sleepy now.

Zhu Wencheng told others that Zhen Shuai left the puzzle, but he cleverly did not say that the puzzle was in his hands.