Chapter 621 - 622

Chapter 621: The crazy man who loves his husband has [Second update]

Xu Xiuli, you are really good!

Zhen Shuai was speechless for a moment.

Ma Xiaolian looked embarrassed, "Shuai Shuai, look...if I don't get this money back, your Uncle Ming will beat me to death! When school starts in September, the children at home will still have to pay tuition..." Zhen Shuai rubbed his face, "Aunt Ma, we must accept this account. I am worried that you will not be the only one who was deceived by my mother and borrowed money."

Ma Xiaolian was shocked and slapped her thigh, "It's true! It's true! No, let me ask you about it?"

Zhen Shuai agreed without hesitation, not wanting to save Xu Xiuli's face any more. Let Ma Xiaolian go and inquire about it. The farther this matter spreads, the better. "Then I'm sorry to trouble you. As for your money, give me some time and I will find a way. I will return it to you before school starts. What do you think?" Although Ma Xiaolian didn't believe that he could make it in two months.

I have collected the money, but I can only accept it, otherwise what else can I do?

She said sadly: "Oh, okay, I'll go back first. If you find out any news, I'll come back." "I'll give it to you." Zhen

Shuai asked Zhen Duo to bring the last pheasant and forced it to Ma Xiaolian, saying with a smile , "Don't worry about money. If things don't work out, I can go to the mountains to catch pheasants and hares and pay back some every day." The attitude expressed in the words was very obvious. Ma Xiaolian felt relieved and her tone softened, "Okay, then Auntie, just wait

. I'm sick. But you must pay attention to safety when you go to the mountains. The whole family depends on you!"

As soon as she left, Zhenxiang and the other three cried uncontrollably.

Zhen Guo cried miserably, "Why is she so cruel? Is she really our biological mother? Five hundred yuan! Even when our father was still here, our family couldn't save a hundred yuan all year round! "

"I don't have a mother anymore. I don't have a mother anymore. Even if she comes back in the future, I won't recognize her as my mother!" Zhen Duo burst into tears, unable to wipe away her tears no matter how hard she wiped them away.

Zhen Xiang's eyes were red, "I don't know if she has... defrauded money from other people... What if there is still... what to do in the future..." "Brother,

she is committing fraud. How about... calling the police? " Zhen Guo said hesitantly, "Maybe calling the police can bring her back. Bringing her back is not because I don't want to let her go, but because I want her to pay back the money. Otherwise, when will we be able to pay back so much money?" "Even so

. It's hard to find her even if you call the police." Zhen Shuai hugged Shen Xingdu and sat down. "Now it's not like before when you need a letter of introduction to go out. As long as she has money, she can go anywhere. Finding her is like looking for a needle in a haystack."

Zhen The three people in Xiang cried more violently.

Zhen Shuai tried to persuade them for a while to no avail, so he stopped trying to persuade them and waited for them to recover on their own.

Zhen Guo's cooking skills are pretty good. The scrambled eggs with leeks and fried eggplants with green peppers she made in the morning are very fragrant, as well as the rice porridge. But the breakfast was tasteless to all three sisters.

Not long after finishing the meal, Ma Xiaolian came with a look of joy on her face.

"Xiao Shuai, I've asked around. No one else has lent money to your mother, only my family!" "