Chapter 687 - 688

Chapter 687 Awkward Day [First update]

The robber took the opportunity to run away, but without turning his eyes, Zhen Shuai raised his left foot and pushed him down again.

Shen Xing'an frowned, opened the car door and got out of the car, strode up to him, looked up and down, "You're not hurt, are you? Why are you alone? Where is the line supervisor?" Zhen Shuai told Shen Xingdu how to return to the company. things.

"Did you call the police?" Shen Xingan asked again.

Zhen Shuai said: "Report it, the police should be here soon. Brother Shen, I'm fine. If you have anything to do, go and get busy." Shen Xing'an looked at the time and said, "I have a meeting later. I called the line supervisor. "Really

?"

"No," Zhen Shuai touched his nose, "It's not a big deal..."

Shen Xingan's eyes clearly disapproved and he said nothing.

Shen Xing'an probably didn't feel comfortable leaving him alone, so Zhen Shuai still called Shen Xingdu.

Shen Xingdu came faster than the police, and there was a layer of fine beads of sweat on his forehead. Unexpectedly, less than half a day after being separated from Zhen Shuai, something happened on his side.

"Xingdu, I'm fine!" Zhen Shuai was a little frightened by his reaction. Not really.

Shen Xingdu pinched his nose hard as punishment, and said in a deep voice: "You will not be allowed to wander alone without marshmallows or Ling'er from now on." Although there is no danger in this world, perhaps it is because of the dangerous world he has experienced before. Much, he felt a little uneasy in his heart.

Zhen Shuai could only nod his head obediently. The only blame he could blame was the live broadcast system for causing too many sequelae.

Only then did Shen Xingdu thank Shen Xingan.

"Thank you, brother."

"Why are you so polite?"

Shen Xing'an left beforehand. Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu waited for the police to arrive together.

The police were not slow to arrive. After taking notes on the spot, they took away the robber who claimed to be Liao Zhiqiang.

Before being escorted into the police car, Liao Zhiqiang looked back at Zhen Shuai with a strange look in his eyes and a faint smile on his lips. Zhen Shuai took a closer look and saw that the smile had disappeared. He thought he had seen it wrong.

Seeing that it would be time for dinner soon, Zhen Shuai took Shen Xingdu and continued wandering around, preparing to eat out tonight.

No, I just walked around for less than twenty minutes when I got a call from the police station.

Liao Zhiqiang ran away when they were escorted out of the police car.

Zhen Shuai was speechless for a moment. In other words, Liao Zhiqiang ran away at the door of the police station. This, this...

"Mr. Zhen, I'm really sorry. We didn't expect Liao Zhiqiang to be so fast. By the time we reacted, he could no longer be seen. This was a mistake in our work. But don't worry, we will arrest him as soon as possible. He was brought to justice!" The police officer on the phone gritted his teeth. Letting the suspect run away at the door of the police station was tantamount to slapping the people's police in the face. This bad breath must come out no matter what, otherwise I will be sorry for wearing this police uniform!

"It's okay, I believe you. However, I always feel that there is something weird about him. If you meet him again, please be sure to pay attention to safety." "Oh? Why did Mr. Zhen say that?" The police officer is very keen and will not let go of any clues