Chapter 685 - 686

Chapter 685: Being spied on again [first update]

"You guys take your time first, don't let your eyes focus on the pillars and the ground later and you will be fine." Zhen Shuai said.

He Mingze quickly glanced at Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, who seemed to be fine, and felt strange, "Why are you two okay?" Zhen Shuai didn't have time to look more, but he didn't know why Shen Xingdu wasn't affected at all

. .

Shen Xingdu said calmly: "In your eyes, stone pillars and floor tiles are stone pillars and floor tiles. In my eyes, they are just different points and lines." He Mingze and others were confused

. What's the meaning?

"Spatial thinking." Zhen Shuai remembered the time he and Xing Du participated in a maze game a long time ago, as well as the game developed by Xing Du. Xingdu's powerful spatial thinking ability is indeed unparalleled. He can't compare to Xingdu in this regard.

"Follow me." Shen Xingdu led Zhen Shuai forward.

Zhen Shuai hurriedly said to the others: "Follow me, too. It's okay to take a few glances at the floor and stone pillars, but you can't keep staring." He Mingze quickly got up and was the first to follow, "I'll keep an eye on you." The others were silently nodding, they all decided to catch up one behind the other, just keep an eye on the back of the head of the person in front to make sure not to fall behind.

Zhen Shuai was completely led forward by Shen Xingdu, and soon discovered something strange.

"Xinggover, you seem to be walking in a straight line or not?" "

These stone pillars look exactly the same, arranged neatly in rows and columns, but in fact there are slight differences in diameter. If we walk along a row of stone pillars, we think we are walking in a straight line. In fact, it is an arc and a circle, and it will eventually return to the starting point." Facing Zhen Shuai, Shen Xingdu was not stingy with his words and tried to explain in detail.

Zhen Shuai understood, "Where are we going now?"

Shen Xingdu said: "The center of the stone forest, if my guess is correct, the important things will be there." Fang

Yuansi and the others could see that there was no pause in his footsteps. , it can be seen that the goal is clear. The problem is, there are identical stone pillars all around, how on earth does he know the direction? Is "spatial thinking" so powerful?

After walking for nearly two hours, everyone's legs began to feel sore. You can't use any skills in this damn place. It's really too much to get to this point on just two legs.

"Mr. Shen, haven't you arrived yet?" Hearing the sound, he wiped his sweat and looked at the three girls who were walking slower and slower. "I can still hold on, but Youning and the others need to rest." Shen Xing stopped

. He stepped down and stood with his hands behind his back, "Rest for half an hour."

Everyone ignored their appearance and sat down on the ground, panting.

Only Shen Xingdu was still standing, his posture still upright.

Commander Zhen was also sweating. He sat on the ground, leaning on Shen Xingdu's legs, using his sleeves as a fan to fan himself.

Shen Xingdu's big palm gently touched the top of his hair, "Now it's time to verify my guess. If it turns out to be correct, it won't be as troublesome to come out as it was to go in. It will only take ten minutes at most." "I believe it.

" You." Zhen Shuai looked up at him, his smiling eyes full of trust and dependence. He had been observing just now that the Governor was moving in an orderly manner. Every time he passed nine stone pillars, he would move one row to the right, and then to the left after nine times... In short, he was not walking randomly. There seemed to be something in his heart. Established formula.