Chapter 601 - 602

Chapter 601 The two families left alone [Second update]

In less than two minutes, the bus stopped again.

The gray-haired middle-aged woman screamed and hid in the gap between the two rows of chairs.

Zhen Shuai was awakened.

Shen Xingdu stroked his fur.

The audience playfully supplemented his psychological activities.

"Feel the fur, you won't be scared."

Zhen Shuai accidentally saw it and made a "poof" sound. He rested his chin on Shen Xingdu's shoulder and looked behind him curiously.

The two hands of the strong man with a flat head were like two pliers, clamping the shoulders of the middle-aged woman.

The middle-aged woman looked frightened and struggled wildly. Her body kept twisting, her arms were grabbing in the air and she would not let go.

The brawny man with a crew cut could barely restrain the middle-aged woman, and his face became colder and colder.

"Ahhhh - bitch, let me go!" The young woman who was grabbed by the middle-aged woman's hair was furious. She saved her scalp with one hand, spread her fingers with the other hand, and stabbed her arm with sharp nails. A few bloody marks were drawn.

The middle-aged woman screamed and let go of her hand.

The young woman didn't take advantage either. A piece of her scalp was torn off and it was bloody, making people afraid to take a second look.

There was a warning cough from the front row.

The brawny man with a flat head knew that the boss was urging her, and his face turned livid. He raised his fist as hard as stone and swung it at the middle-aged woman.

The people in the car screamed again and again. With this punch, the middle-aged woman will either die or be injured!

Zhen Shuai shouted in a deep voice: "Stop!"

The brawny man with a flat head glanced at him casually, not paying attention to him, and his movements did not pause.

"Wait!" Song Yuewen walked over with interest, holding the gun in his hand. He looked at Zhen Shuai with great interest, his eyes sliding from his eyebrows to the bridge of his nose, and finally stopping on his plump lips, gradually becoming unbearable.

"You want to help her? It's not impossible, as long as you-"

Shen Xingdu's eyes turned cold and he kicked him in the mouth.

"Ah——" Song Yuewen screamed, his mouth was bloody and bloody. He stuck out his two bloody teeth and became furious.

As soon as he moved the hand holding the gun, Zhen Shuai let out a light snort, jumped up from the chair, kicked the gun away with his flying feet, and then flicked the back of his feet quickly, causing the gun to fly towards him. He stretched out his long arm to fish it out. , the gun fell into his hand. Shen Xingdu had a tacit understanding with him, and without waiting for Song Yuewen's reaction, he kicked him in the chest.

Song Yuewen hit the back of the chair and passed out.

It sounds slow, but actually everything happens in a few seconds.

Everyone in the car was shocked.

"Jah-" The driver stepped on the brakes in panic.

The life or death of the boss was unknown, and the gun fell into the hands of others. The brawny men with flat heads and bald heads raised their hands and surrendered knowingly.