Chapter 447 - 448

Chapter 447 The terrifying maze

Qiu Zhengxuan whispered: "I'm going to find out."

Shang Lezhang watched him run away and asked: "What are the points used for?"

Zhen Shuai shook his head, "It's not clear yet." His watch only showed I lost two lines of content, and I guess others did the same.

Shang Lezhang asked again: "Where will the elevator take us?"

Zhen Shuai didn't speak, and he didn't know the answer.

Shang Lezhang didn't expect to get an answer from him. He sighed deeply, looked at Zhen Shuai's backpack, and licked his lips, "I'm a little thirsty. Do you have water there?" In order to catch up with Zhen Shuai and Qiu Zhengxuan, he only had time to grab his wallet and mobile phone, but other than that, he didn't bring anything with him. But obviously, cell phones and wallets are useless here.

"No, I only brought my mobile phone, wallet and clothes." Zhen Shuai didn't feel thirsty at first, but when he saw him licking his lips, he realized that his own lips were also very dry.

Qiu Zhengxuan ran over and whispered: "The few people I asked, their points are the same as the number of people in their team. Fortunately, our points are not the least." Shang Lezhang said lightly: "But our points are not the same

. It's too much."

Qiu Zhengxuan had nothing to say.

"Do you have water there?" Shang Lezhang softened his tone and said with a smile, "I'm almost dying of thirst." Qiu Zhengxuan opened his backpack and took out half a bottle of mineral water, "You don't mind if I drink the rest

. If so..."

"We are all grown men, what do we have to mind?" Shang Lezhang took the mineral water and drank it, finishing the half bottle of water in several gulps without leaving any drop.

Qiu Zhengxuan opened his mouth and said, "Give me the bottle."

Shang Lezhang returned the bottle to him and touched his head sheepishly, "Sorry, sorry, I finished the drink by accident. I was really thirsty."

"It's okay ." Qiu Zhengxuan put the bottle into his backpack, walked to Zhen Shuai, took out an apple from his backpack and gave it to him, "Here you can eat."

Zhen Shuai was surprised.

Shen Xingdu's dark eyes fell on his hand holding the apple.

Qiu Zhengxuan smiled bitterly, "Commander, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't come to this hellish place. I'm sorry!"

Zhen Shuai patted his shoulder hard, "What are you saying you're sorry for? If I got the invitation, I would too I'll give you the invitation code."

He broke the apple in half and handed one half to Qiu Zhengxuan, "Here."

Qiu Zhengxuan smiled with relief, took the apple and took a bite.

When Zhen Shuai was about to eat an apple, Shen Xingdu suddenly reached out and knocked the apple out of his hand.

The apple fell to the ground, rolled over twice, and was covered with dust.

Zhen Shuai had a serious face, "Shen, what do you mean?"

Shen Xingdu glanced at him quietly, lowered his eyelids, took out a bigger and redder apple from his backpack and stuffed it into his hand.

Zhen Shuai: "..." What does Mao mean?

But the audience in the live broadcast room understood it and laughed so hard.

Qiu Zhengxuan looked at the dirty apples on the ground with regret, not daring to glare at Shen Xingdu and biting his own half of the apple.