Chapter 605 - 606

Chapter 605 The Difficulty of Traveling [Second Update]

"It's nothing. When we were on the mountain, Uncle Shen wanted to kill the wild boar with a machete, but I stopped him, otherwise he might get hurt.  But I think both families are doing okay. They don’t have a negative attitude towards the apocalypse, and there’s no need to worry when we leave."

It was too hot inside the car, and Zhen Shuai couldn't sit down for a while, so he pulled him out of the car.

Zhen Ma waved to them.

"Shuai Shuai, Xiao Shen, we plan to roast all the wild boar meat. Cooked food will last longer."

"Okay, you are more experienced in these things, you can figure it out."

Zhen Shuai squatted opposite them, I held my chin and watched them cutting the pork. He was obviously very tall, but when he squatted down, he looked small and delicate, like a good baby. He was really cute.

Shen's mother's eyes would glance at him after a while.

Shen Xingdu knelt down next to Commander Zhen, but Shen's mother rolled her eyes in disgust.

The audience in the live broadcast room was overjoyed. Is Mother Shen "rebelling"? Sure enough, no one can escape the charm of the anchor!

"That's right." Zhen Shuai patted his head and bumped Shen Xingdu with his arm, "Don't you have salt in your bag?" Shen Xingdu went to get the salt,

handed it to Shen's mother, and squatted next to Zhen Shuai again. Down.

After Dad Zhen, Dad Shen and Shen Xing'an went to collect firewood and light the fire, no one was idle. They raced against time to salt all the pork and roast it on the fire.

Zhen Shuai has made great contributions, but no one will let him help, but he is bored by himself, so he still joins everyone.

The "Fire Axe" side has also started grilling, but they are grilling it to eat. There were people sitting around the two fires, each holding a skewer of meat in their hands, drooling as they roasted it.

Zhen Shuai and the others were busy until dark, roasting all the meat. It's just that after the meat is cooked, it's dripping with oil and difficult to store, which gives Zhen's mother and Shen's mother a headache.

Shen's mother regretted and said, "I should have known that I would have asked for the rice bag back when I changed the gasoline."

Shen Xing'an's mouth twitched, "It's not necessary..."

"What do you know?" Shen's mother glanced at him. "That bag is easy to use!"

Shen Xing'an said: "It's easy to use, but it can't hold meat, right? That bag will leak!"

"Go away!" Shen's mother couldn't tell him, and was too lazy to talk to him anymore, rummaging around in the car to find the right one. something.

Father Shen couldn't see it, "Just put it in two pots."

"That won't fit either." Mother Shen muttered.

Zhen Shuai had no choice but to take out a compression bag from his backpack, "Here, use this."

Shen's mother felt that his bag was like a treasure bag, and she happily filled the bag with Zhen's mother.

"Fire Ax" retracted his gaze and returned to his shack.

The next day, before dawn, he woke up and heard voices outside. He stretched out his head and saw that it was Zhen Shuai and the others packing things.

He was anxious and ran over quickly.