Chapter 701 - 702

Chapter 701 Someone was beaten [1st update]

Qianliuying, Yiye Guzhou, Di Xiaoyao and Daojian Rumeng watched the words on the screen appear and then disappear quickly, dumbfounded. Is this to prevent evidence from being left behind? If it weren't for their good eyesight, they would have really missed the handsome splitting sky. This little time was neither enough for them to take screenshots nor enough for them to record. But Shuai split the sky's computer technology is so powerful, even if they record it, he will probably delete it without anyone noticing.

The four of them were all of good psychological quality and looked at Shuai split the sky attentively as he continued to speak.

After reading a large part of what Zhen Shuai said, Di Xiaoyao broke into a cold sweat and turned pale.

At this time, he felt a hand fall on his shoulder, jumped up from the computer chair, and looked back to see that it was his brother Wei Jiaming.

"What are you doing? Why are you so surprised?"

Wei Yaoming quickly glanced at the computer screen. There was nothing on the desktop, and the dialog box disappeared automatically at some point.

"No, nothing."

Wei Jiaming looked at the screen suspiciously and found nothing unusual.

Wei Yaoming observed his brother secretly, his palms became wet with sweat. His brother played Four Clans Hegemony earlier than him... Will he also be replaced by robots? Probably not, he didn't find the phenomena that Shuai split the sky mentioned in his brother. But I'm not afraid of ten thousand, I'm just afraid of what might happen...

"Yao Ming, I'm talking to you, why are you so distracted?" "

Oh..." Wei Yaoming came back to his senses and saw his brother looking at him dissatisfied, " Brother, are you still an immortal now? How many levels are you at?"

Wei Jiaming looked at him inexplicably, "Of course you are, level 82, what's the matter?"

Wei Yaoming breathed a sigh of relief, "It's okay. Well, you can find it What's wrong with me?"

Wei Jiaming stared at him for a while, "You're really okay?"

"You're really okay!" Wei Yaoming sat back on the computer chair, "What's the matter, tell me."

Wei Jiaming then said: "I'm I just have some time tonight, so you can take me to clear two dungeons."

"No -" Wei Yaoming almost jumped up again, "I mean, no problem. You can just come to me then." Wei Jiaming

's She frowned, walked up to him in two steps, and touched his forehead, "What's wrong with you today? You don't have a fever either." "Brother, I'm really fine." Wei Yaoming pushed his hand away in confusion

. Hand, "I just got a little too into the game, it's okay!" "

Okay, I'm going to work. If you feel uncomfortable, go see a doctor yourself. Who do you expect to be watching you all day long for such a big person?" Wei Jiaming patted him lightly on the head and went out.

"I got it." Wei Yaoming endured without moving, but his ears were already perked up, listening to what was going on outside.

It wasn't until he heard the door closing that he jumped up and went straight to his brother's study. He cut off the power and Internet to his brother's game warehouse, and then called someone to drive a large truck over. He wrapped the two game warehouses randomly with sheets and cardboard boxes, trying not to let anyone see that they were game warehouses. After thinking about it, he still felt uneasy. When the master workers arrived, he asked them to move the sofa in the living room too. , if anyone asks, just say it’s to clean out the furniture you don’t like in the house.