Chapter 495 - 496

Chapter 495 Conflicting tasks [Second update]

After the players checked their rooms, they gradually walked out of the rooms. There were more and more people in the corridor.

Among them, the oldest is over sixty years old, and the youngest is only eighteen or nineteen years old. They are men and women, old and young. There are old players with calm expressions, and there are also new players who are confused and helpless. They are all wary of each other.

Zhen Shuai walked past them without looking sideways and entered the elevator.

Some new players had watched the live broadcast before coming in and recognized him. They wanted to get close to him, but they retreated timidly.

Zhen Shuai arrived at the seventh floor. As soon as the elevator door opened, Shen Xingdu stood outside the elevator door. He immediately laughed and jumped directly on Shen Xingdu.

"Xingdu!"

Shen Xingdu's handsome face was as cold as ice. After seeing him, the cold facial lines softened a bit, and he kissed his forehead.

"What's wrong? You look very unhappy." Zhen Shuai asked, holding his waist.

Shen Xingdu's eyes seemed to be covered with ice as he clicked on his watch.

Zhen Shuai looked at it, snorted coldly, and his eyes became cold.

His mission was clearly displayed on Shen Xingdu's watch:

"Guarantee Fang Lingyu's life and escape from the secret room within seven days. At least one puzzle piece is required as a certificate to re-enter the elevator space!" The audience was in an uproar!

Who still doesn’t know about the relationship between Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu? The people at Guozhong TV station naturally knew it, but they issued two completely contradictory tasks to Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu. I have to say that this move by Kunizuka TV is so vicious and disgusting!

Even some viewers of Unknown Space were disgusted. Many of them admired Commander Zhen and Shen Xingdu and cursed the people at Guozhong TV. Naturally, some viewers thought that the plot of the former lovers turning against each other would be more exciting and received numerous praises.

The host saw all this and smiled triumphantly. Regardless of whether the audience is happy or angry, their program has retained these audiences, which can already prove their success.

Governor Shen Xing held Zhen Shuai's hand and said, "No rush."

​​Zhen Shuai nodded heavily, smiled slightly, and said slowly: "Yes, no rush."

​​The two looked at each other, and everything was clear. Hit the mark.

Zhen Shuai asked Shen Xingdu easily, "Which floor is your room on?"

Shen Xingdu said, "Fifth floor."

"Let's visit every floor first," Zhen Shuai suggested. This game is obviously a conspiracy set up by Kunizuka TV against him, and they must be more careful.

The two of them did not take the elevator, but went up and down the stairs.

The first to tenth floors are all accommodation areas. There are two more floors below the first floor.

The lower level is the cockpit and warehouse. The passage is blocked, and a sign "no unauthorized persons allowed to enter" is erected.

The upper floor is a public area, including restaurants, bars, casinos, playgrounds, basketball courts, cinemas, libraries, supermarkets, etc. These places are all closed, and no light from the outside world can be seen. In other words, the entire cruise ship is a huge secret room. Fortunately, all lighting tools are working normally and do not affect player activities.