Chapter 461 - 462

Chapter 461 Another Self [First update]

The atmosphere here is sweet, but the atmosphere outside is not so good. There were no stars in the sky, and the firelight made the surroundings darker and darker. There seemed to be many terrible things hidden in the thick darkness.

Tong Bin worriedly lit another fire.

No one stopped him.

Li Xue yawned and suggested in a low voice, "Let's divide into classes and take turns keeping watch." "

What kind of division? It's better not to divide them up. Don't sleep at night. If you want to sleep, wait until dawn. Anyway... it's dawn. Nothing happened!" Tong Bin said in a bad tone.

Yao Zihao rolled his eyes at him, "What are you telling the truth!"

"Aren't you sleepy?" Li Xue yawned again and again, with a grimace on his face, still wanting to fight for it.

"You are so big-hearted that you can still sleep at a time like this!" Niu Jin seemed to be saying this to Li Xue, but in fact he was looking at Zhen Shuai's tent.

He thought that Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing had gone to bed.

Zhen Shuai really planned to take a nap.

"Xingdu, let's sleep in shifts. We don't know what will happen tomorrow. We need to be energetic. Are you sleepy? If you are sleepy, go to sleep first." Shen Xingdu pushed him gently, "Go to sleep

. "

I'll sleep for two hours instead of you." Zhen Shuai lay down and didn't forget to set the alarm on his watch. He had a feeling that if he didn't set the alarm clock, Shen Xingdu would let him sleep until dawn.

Governor Shen Xing nodded and watched him sleep. Until Zhen Shuai fell asleep, he took out a blindfold and put it on Zhen Shuai, hung a small lamp on the top of the tent, took out a book, and read it while leaning on his backpack... In the early morning, the Gobi Desert was still quiet, even the

birds There was no cry.

Niu Jin and others watched languidly as Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu walked out of the tent in high spirits.

"Morning, everyone." Zhen Shuai took a mouthwash cup and mineral water and squatted on the side of the road to wash up.

Shen Xingdu squatted down next to him.

The two of them moved exactly the same, unintentionally maintaining the same frequency of brushing their teeth, as if they were copying.

The others stared blankly, and no one spoke for a moment.

Zhen Shuai quickly washed up, turned around, and noticed their expressions.

"You didn't sleep last night?"

Yue Chengfeng was the first to come to his senses, stood up, and stretched his stiff body.

"I didn't even sleep."

"Nothing happened last night. Did anyone find it strange?" Su Pengyun rubbed his cheeks to wake himself up completely.

"Not only is this strange, there are no sounds of birds or insects in the morning." Niu Jin suddenly made a new discovery and felt that he was very smart, so he immediately told his discovery.

Everyone froze.

Xingzhou tried to boost morale, "Looking on the bright side, this is actually a good thing. There are no animals, so we don't have to worry about threats from wild beasts." Everyone was not comforted and continued to remain silent