Chapter 415 - 416

Chapter 415: Fire Generator

The survivors in the base soon learned through the radio that as long as they could make a significant contribution to the base, they would be assigned to live in a single dormitory.

The base also does this for the sake of stability in the base. When word spreads about Zhen Shuai and the others moving to a single room, others will definitely make a fuss. After all, everyone hopes to live in a better environment. This is also human nature. However, it is impossible to prepare single rooms for everyone in the base, and contradictions exist objectively. It's better to take the initiative to speak out. As long as you limit the conditions in advance, others will have no reason to make trouble.

When people heard the news, they were indeed excited, but when they thought about the restrictions, they were discouraged. They can't even leave the base, so what major contribution can they make to the base? Some wealthy people first thought of exchanging huge wealth, but they were quickly laughed at by others. In today's world, money has long become waste paper, and the money stored in bank cards has become a series of unobjectionable numbers.

Dong Anhao gritted his teeth with hatred when he heard that the person who moved to the single room was Zhen Shuai. Zhen Shuai has almost become his inner demon. But the place where Zhen Shuai lives now is too far away from the soldiers' dormitories, and he has nothing to do with Zhen Shuai. He can't do anything except curse a few words.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu spent two comfortable days in a single dormitory until there was a sudden power outage.

He was lying on the bed with his head on Shen Xingdu's legs. He suddenly sat up and said with a solemn expression, "Something happened." Soon,

a series of urgent and heavy footsteps sounded outside, running away from the door quickly. After a while, there was another sound. A quick knock on the door.

Shen Xingdu opened the door, and Yao Zifan stood at the door with his mobile phone for lighting, looking nervous.

Countless white beams of light lit up and swayed in the dark base, making people anxious and frightened.

"Damn it! Why is there a power outage again!"

"What happened?"

The younger children cried loudly, and cats, dogs and other pets also barked as if they were joining in the fun.

"Meow——"

"Woof!"

There was chaos everywhere.

Yao Zifan was a little nervous when he saw Shen Xingdu, "Brother Shen, let me go find out what's going on."

Shen Xingdu glanced at a group of soldiers running away, nodded, and gave Ling Ying a look.

The spirit eagle landed obediently on Yao Zifan's shoulder.

Yao Zifan was determined and left in a hurry. One time when he went to get lunch, someone tried to snatch his lunch box. The Spirit Eagle slapped his face hard several times with its wings and scratched a few bloody marks with its claws. From then on, he knew not to treat the Spirit Eagle as a human being. Treating it like an ordinary pet, with it following him, he is not afraid at all.

Zhen Shuai walked up to Shen Xingdu, hugged his waist from behind, and wanted to rest his chin on his shoulder, but he was almost there. After two seconds of embarrassment, he quietly stood on tiptoes to do so.

Shen Xingdu pretended not to notice anything.

"I hope nothing big happens." Zhen Shuai felt very bad.