Chapter 431 - 432

Chapter 431 Return to Yunhai City [Second update]

Zhen Shuai pulled Shen Xingdu inside. A voice said something, but he couldn't understand it. After hesitating for a while, he walked out of the light curtain and found that he had arrived on another floor.

He suddenly realized and said to the audience: "The voice just now should have asked me which floor I wanted to go to. I didn't answer, and it sent me to the second floor by default. This light staircase is really magical. I reached the second floor without feeling anything."

The audience was amazed.

"Xiaosi, how many levels are there in the airship?" Zhen Shuai asked.

004's voice seemed to be heard in every corner, "There are eighteen floors in total. The bottom floor is the weapons depot and ammunition depot; the second floor is the machine room, which is never open to the public unless it is for maintenance. The warehouse is also on this floor. Host The place where Brother Shen and I first came in was actually on the third floor. The third floor and above are free activities areas, including the accommodation area."

Zhen Shuai hurriedly asked: "How many people can the accommodation area accommodate?"

004 said: "Inside There are a total of 10,000 capsule rooms, and the host can go to the fourth floor to have a look."

The audience gasped. So many rooms? Why did this spaceship come to Earth in the first place? Where have all the residents gone? It's scary to think about it!

Zhen Shuai also asked this question.

004 said: "The answer cannot be retrieved."

Zhen Shuai went to the fourth floor at the urging of the audience and saw the so-called capsule room. The capsule rooms were larger than he had imagined. The length of general capsule rooms is no more than two meters, but these capsule rooms are about three meters long, which is not a small space.

Zhen Shuai told Shen Xingdu his speculation, "These capsule rooms are inhabited by aliens, maybe because they are taller. I remembered that the buttons in the cockpit were also relatively large. No wonder I always felt that Awkward."

The audience felt more sympathy for the humans in this world.

"How scary! It turns out that aliens have come to the earth a long time ago. Maybe there are aliens hiding among humans, living like humans without anyone noticing." "Each capsule room can accommodate two adults

. It can barely live with a child. The anchor should be able to save a lot of people this time." "

Remember that the anchor's task assessment is divided into four levels, the highest level is A level, which needs to help more than 1,000 people. If the anchor can save tens of thousands Man, it should be considered as overfulfilling the task, will there be additional rewards?"

Zhen Shuai is also thinking about this issue.

"Let's go to the warehouse and have a look. The spaceship will fly in the universe for a long time. It must prepare enough supplies. Then it needs a large enough warehouse, and we must find a way to keep the food fresh." He realized that there is still a long way to go just to have a spaceship

. It was far from enough, and he couldn't help but shake his head, "I am really heartbroken for the human beings in this world."

The audience burst into laughter.

004 said: "Don't worry, host, the spaceship was originally designed for interstellar travel, and the warehouse has a freshness preservation function." Zhen Shuai felt