Chapter 479 - 480

Chapter 479: All in confinement [Second update]

After lunch it’s time to relax.

Zhen Shuai took the lead and walked towards the courtyard where the wind was released, and Qiu Zhengxuan and the others followed.

Fang Lingyu and his party knew that they would be disliked by Zhen Shuai's people, but in order to know more about the Surprise Paradise, they followed them as if nothing had happened. There was no way, who kept them from getting the news? In fact, they thought wrong and only wanted to ask the prisoners, forgetting that they could also ask the prison guards. It's just that the prison guards here are relatively cruel and they subconsciously reject it, so they don't make any noise in this regard.

Seeing Fang Lingyu and the others following behind, Zhen Shuai didn't say anything. Surprise Paradise is open every Friday, and there will definitely be prisoners talking about it. Even if he doesn't say it now, players will still hear about it on Thursday and Friday.

After finding a place to sit down, Zhen Shuai told what he knew about Surprise Paradise without reservation.

Seeing that Zhen Shuai had nothing else to say, Fang Lingyu and the others walked away wisely, sat down in another seat far away, and whispered something.

"He will only believe half of what I say. Unfortunately, everything I say is true." Zhen Shuai glanced at Fang Lingyu, with a sarcastic smile on his face, and turned to Shen Xingdu.

Shen Xingdu actually didn't like that Zhen Shuai paid too much attention to others, but he was used to being tolerant and not good at expressing himself. And because he had not been with Zhen Shuai for a short time, he was afraid of making Zhen Shuai unhappy, so he just held his hand. His hand did not speak.

Commander Zhen wished that Fang Lingyu was dead. He paid more attention to him and did not notice that Shen Xingdu was jealous at all.

What Zhen Shuai said made Lu Cheng and the others feel heavy. As they guessed, there is indeed hope of escape in Surprise Paradise, but this hope is too slim and accompanied by fatal dangers.

Zhen Shuai looked at all the players and suddenly discovered something very interesting. Except for him and Shen Xingdu, almost all the other players' combinations had changed. The most obvious ones were Fang Lingyu and Zhu Wencheng, as well as Su Pengyun and Du Chenxi. Zhu Wencheng sat a few steps away from Fang Lingyu, with his head lowered and not participating in the discussions of others. He was much silent than before. Du Chenxi was no longer always next to Su Pengyun like before, and there were still two people sitting between them.

"Zhen Shuai, will you enter the surprise park?" Niu Jin suddenly asked.

Everyone else looked towards Zhen Shuai.

Zhen Shuai said: "Not for the time being." In other words, if necessary, he will still leave the prison through the Surprise Paradise.

Niu Jin was startled, "Isn't there any other safer way?"

Everyone else was frightened, not because they were worried about Zhen Shuai, but if even Zhen Shuai was not confident that he could find other ways to leave the prison, they would be even less confident. hope.

Zhen Shuai showed hesitation on his face and hesitated to speak.

Xingzhou saw that he knew something else and said hurriedly: "Zhenshuai, do you know anything else? Just tell us!" Among the remaining people, his strength is almost at the bottom. There is a strong sense of urgency and crisis. Although Lu Cheng will help him, if there is only one spot left in the end, he may have to give up. But he wouldn't blame Lu Cheng, Lu Cheng was interesting enough to him. Just because he was lucky enough to save Lu Cheng once in the maze game, Lu Cheng kept helping him, and later saved him countless times. Even if Lu Cheng owed him, he had already paid it back, so he had to find a way to save himself.