Chapter 573 - 574

Chapter 573 Suicide or Murder

Ye Chenghao's words made Zhen Shuai and others look surprised on their faces. Ye Chenghao knows how to trade stocks? It's rare to be able to trade stocks when you're still in high school.

Sun Wei and the others looked at Ye Chenghao's retreating back with a hint of admiration in their eyes.

Meng Xueying walked next to Ye Chenghao and noticed their looks, but didn't take it seriously. So what if Ye Chenghao knows how to trade stocks? It's just bad luck. She is just a poor girl, but if she dares to think about her, she takes herself too seriously. Just to maintain her personality, she couldn't bear to fall out with him in public, so she had to take out her mobile phone and pretend to check Weibo, falling far behind him.

Ye Chenghao had already walked out of the cafeteria, but Liu Wenle was still staring at his figure, "This guy must have made a lot of money from stock trading. Have you seen the watch, belt and shoes on him? They are not cheap! Good guy, he is really hidden. Don't show it!"

Zhen Shuai took a mouthful of food thoughtfully, "Meng Xueying..." He didn't know her at all, but she appeared quite frequently.

"Don't tell me you're interested in her!" Sun Wei looked disapproving.

Shen Xingdu raised his head and stared at him coldly.

Sun Wei shrank his neck for no apparent reason.

Zhen Shuai rolled his eyes at him, "I just think Meng Xueying has appeared a little too often. The governor and I have also seen her in Xiangwu Mountain." Sun Wei didn't think much about it, "After all, she is a famous figure in the school. You know her.

, that’s why I feel that since she appears more often, there may be other people you don’t know who appear in front of you more often, but you don’t know it.” That’s

true.

But Zhen Shuai still felt that there was something strange about Meng Xueying.

Sun Wei took back his mobile phone and took another look at the photo of Song Yunfei and Meng Xueying before putting it away. He couldn't help but said: "Song Yunfei is really a pity. He is the real man of our school. Not only is he handsome, he is also good at sports." All-round, especially good at basketball, he is a perfect male protagonist in campus novels! Unfortunately, things can happen unexpectedly, and people have misfortunes and misfortunes. Alas..." Yang Yuhang agreed, "Yeah, I never thought he would be able to do that

. To commit suicide, it is better to choose the method of jumping off the building - the key is that he usually seems to be a very cheerful person." "Maybe the more cheerful people are

depressed, after all, they are in the third year of high school and the study pressure is high." Wang Jiahao sighed.

Sun Wei shook his head, "Anyone can be under great pressure to study, but he can't. Why do I say he is the male protagonist of a campus novel? I guess you don't know that he became the second generation of demolition ten years ago and has several apartments at home. There are also two prosperous shops. In short, he is rich! He is also the only son in the family, so his parents never force him to study. They only have one requirement for him - to abide by the law. Other than that, he can do anything he wants to do. Okay."

Liu Wenle said with envy, "Damn, these are the legendary "parents of other people". If only my parents thought so too!" Sun Wei continued: "So he has a lot of pocket money, and his

personality He's a nice guy, he's generous and very popular. I even had a few meals with him before. When he and his friends went out to eat, drink and have fun, he basically paid for it." Wang Jiahao sighed, inevitably sympathizing, "