Chapter 539 - 540

Chapter 539: Collective Migration [First update]

Zhen Shuai asked again how everyone was preparing for the martial arts competition.

This question played into the audience's mind. They all said that there was not enough time because they wanted to make the game more exciting and hoped that the anchor would give them more time.

It was just a small matter, and Zhen Shuai immediately agreed.

[Okay, I’ll give you two more months. 】

The audience was overjoyed. With these two months, they would be better prepared.

Nothing special happened until we got back to the airport base.

The people in the base shouted happily when they saw them:

"The base chief is back! The base chief is back!"

Before Zhen Shuai and the others entered, Song Zhengmao and a large group of people came quickly to greet them.

Zhen Shuai walked inside surrounded by everyone, and noticed that everyone had a strange look of joy on their faces. He felt that it was not because of his return.

"Assistant Song, what happened?"

Song Zhengmao looked serious and said: "Basic Director, I originally planned to wait until you have rested before reporting to you. A week ago, our base was attacked by a beast tide for the second time. But this time the mortality rate is less than 8%!"

A smile appeared on Zhen Shuai's face, "Very good, I finally lived up to my hard work."

The survivors who passed by greeted him happily when they saw him, with full expressions. Be respectful and grateful.

"Hello, Base Chief."

"Base Chief, welcome back!"

"Base Chief, thank you for your hard work!"

Zhen Shuai kept nodding his head.

When he was approaching the office building, he said to Yao Shangzhen and others: "Your mission has been completed. Go back and reunite with your family. You can collect the mission rewards at any time." Yao Shangzhen and others looked somewhat reluctant

. Growing up with the base can not only increase your knowledge, but also lead a wonderful life almost every day.

Liu Weihua chuckled and asked boldly: "Chief of the base, next time there is a similar mission, can we still follow you?"

Shen Xingdu held Commander Zhen's hand tightly for a moment.

Zhen Shuai smiled slightly and said, "We'll talk about the future later."

"Yes!" Although Liu Weihua and the others were disappointed, they did not dare to say anything more. After saluting, they left in a slapstick manner.

Along the way, twenty of them also became friends.

General Yao and General Liu both greeted Zhen Shuai at the door of his office.

Zhen Shuai quickly invited them in.

General Yao briefly talked about what happened in the past month or so.

The beast attack a few days ago was more ferocious than the last time. Thanks to the survivors, they learned their skills and worked together to successfully push back the beast tide, and the mortality rate was controlled to less than 8%. . Compared with the last time, this result is so surprising.

Zhen Shuai also talked about the situation at Yonghu Building.

The two generals were very angry when they learned that the base had previously fallen into the hands of the Asan people.