Chapter 689 - 690

Chapter 689: Deliberately targeted [first update]

"I wonder if the two wealthy people are still in need of thigh pendants, please buy them and keep them!" "With

100,000, I can buy another game warehouse."

"I don't see that Shuai Laiqiangqiong is also a financially powerful person, and he is low-key enough. !"

"Hey, who do you think will win in the end?"

"Will Wan Zong come to congratulate you? After all, he is the first on the rich list."

"Not necessarily, many rich people are actually very low-key. In my opinion, Shuai split the sky is definitely It's not simple!"

"Don't forget that there is also the Commander-in-Chief, God forgives you, bow your head and think about your hometown... They are very close to the Commander-in-Chief, and they must know each other in reality. Most of the people who hang out with the rich second generation are also rich. Second generation!"

"Wan Zong came to congratulate me and bid 1,000,000. Will Shuai split the sky continue?"

Zhen Shuai did not bid any more. If he was more evil-minded and could continue to shout, Wan Zong Laihe would definitely continue to fight with him given his temperament. But he felt it was better not to make enemies as much as possible.

The host waited for a while, but did not hear Zhen Shuai's voice. He raised his voice and said: "1,000,000 for the first time... 1,000,000 for the second time... 1,000,000 for the second time -" The words were lost. After speaking, he was interrupted.

Wan Zonglai's tone of congratulations was full of provocation, "You are so handsome, are you giving up?"

The audience in the live broadcast room was furious at first.

[Commander, everyone is riding on you, how can you bear this? We are not short of money! 】

【"Stupid Yiren" gave the anchor diamonds x 999! Commander, why are you hesitating? 】

【"Brainless Bear" gives the host a plane x 666! Anchor, come on! 】

【"Little Bookworm" gives the anchor a yacht ×1314! Commander, I’ll sponsor you too! 】

【"FOREVER-NO1" gives the anchor ruby ​​× 1314! 】

【"Want Want Angel" gives the anchor a sports car x 520! 】

【"Five-Star Red Flag" is given to the anchor lollipop × 5201314! 】

【"Time is Qing Qing Qing Chang'an" gives the anchor fireworks × 5201314! 】

【"The Great Wall" gave the anchor chocolate ×5201314! ]

[...]

Just as Commander Zhen was about to explain, Shen Xingdu raised his hand.

"2,000,000."

The audience in the live broadcast room cheered endlessly, and the continuous floating barrages seemed to be filled with excitement.

【I knew it! I know Brother Shen will not allow others to bully the anchor! Brother Shen V587! ]

[Well done, Brother Shen! Don't be timid, just do it! ]

[Please write the four characters "Wife-loving Maniac" on Brother Shen's face for me, thank you! 】

Zhen Shuai looked at Shen Xingdu helplessly, but did not mean to stop him. There was a smile on his lips and watery eyes. The onlookers blushed and their hearts beat.

Wan Zonglai congratulated Shen Xingdu with a gaze that fell on the back of his head like a knife, "3,000,000!"

Shen Xingdu's voice was as cold as snow without any fluctuation, "4,000,000."