Chapter 631 - 632

Chapter 631 The First Shop [Second Update]

Shen Xingdu nodded slightly.

Shen Xingguo looked at him holding Zhen Shuai's neck and looking very dependent. He was silent for a while and said, "Zhen Shuai, I'm sorry to bother you. This is for now... Later, I will find a way to give you some money..." Zhen Shuai didn't either

. Knowing what to say, he just said: "No, as long as Auntie doesn't cause trouble for Dudu. Don't worry about the rest. I will take good care of him and take him to see you again when I have the chance."

"Okay...sigh..." Shen Xingguo left in a hurry with his head lowered, and soon disappeared at the end of the alley.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu didn't hesitate and went home happily.

After breakfast, the two of them took the bus to the county seat.

It's not far to the county seat, less than an hour's walk, and it costs two cents to take the bus.

All students in the county go to junior high school and high school in the county. Not during winter and summer vacations, students can often be seen walking to school on the roadside, so they have to get up early in the morning. It was usually still dark at that time, some held torches, some carried flashlights, and several people walked together, but they were not too scared. Zhen Shuai has been here for three years in junior high school. Because of her poor grades, Xu Xiuli was not very willing to support him through junior high school. She would not pay for him to live in school, and she was not willing to give him money for transportation. Fortunately, there are many frugal families in the village, and they have many children as companions. Moreover, the closer to the county seat, the more students will walk. In the end, the team will become very large, and everyone will chat and laugh along the way. Feel tired.

Now that he thinks about it, Zhen Shuai finds it quite interesting. This experience was very new to him.

However, although he attended junior high school in the county town for three years, he was not very familiar with the county town. In the past, when he arrived in the county town, he usually went directly to the school. He often took those two roads and had little opportunity to wander around.

He decided to take Governor Shen Xing around the entire county and just catch the last bus back.

The county is not big, but it has a population of tens of thousands. Although the sparrow is small, it has all the internal organs. People from nearby villages and towns who need to buy something will come to the county town to buy it. The four "well"-shaped streets include the national highway. People walk, ride bicycles, and drive oxcarts or horse-drawn carriages... people come and go, and it is very popular.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu look at others, and others look at them.

Because Zhen Shuai's arms were a little sore from holding Shen Xingdu for a long time, he put Shen Xingdu on Marshmallow's back while he held Marshmallow's leash. Ling'er stood on Marshmallow's head.

Others found it strange and pointed at the two of them and smiled kindly.

Children passing by looked at other children riding beautiful white dogs and were jealous with envy. No matter how much adults pulled them, they were unwilling to leave.

The audience in the live broadcast room also likes to see Brother Dudu like this.

[Anchor, you can put a saddle on Marshmallow, and then put Brother Dudu in a riding suit. Such Brother Dudu will definitely be handsome to a new level! 】

【I really want to watch it, the anchor will satisfy us! ]

Zhen Shuai looked like he thought they were so noisy that his brain hurt, but his eyes were bright, "Okay, okay, I'll ask my eldest sister to try to make one when I get back." There's really nothing I can do against you! ]