5

"Two fucking hours just to wait on an hour flight."

Shaking her head, Mackenzie left August to go bout his usual rant. Walking into the bathroom of their suite, she got out her face wash and cleaned her face. This was the first time in months being back home in New Jersey.

Her last visit resulted in her and her mother getting into a huge argument where her way of living was concerned, especially for her sisters and with her mother being the way she is now, she didn't appreciate what her daughter was saying and that ended in her becoming physical.

"Beanie you heard me?"

"Huh?"

Giving him her attention, August stood by the doorway looking at her. She had drifted off into her thoughts while getting cleaned up and didn't even notice he had been standing there.

"I said, are you gonna let me shift ya insides before we get your sisters or what?" He smirked.

"You're disgusting." She pushed past him.

"Uh Uh. Not so fast." He grabbed her back.

Laughing uncontrollably, he tickled her as he lifted her up.

"Babe Stop." She laughed.

"Yeen gonna be saying that in a minute." He smirked, laying her on their bed.

Hovering over her, he gazed into her eyes, smiling, while she caught her breath. Exhaling, she smiled back at him.

"What?"

"You're just so beautiful."

"Awe Bookie."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him in. Sharing a now deeply, passionate kiss, the couple began feeding off each other's energy as they engaged in an intimate moment.

"Oh! Fuck!" Mackenzie moaned softly.

Gripping her body close to his, August continued with the long, slow strokes he was giving her, causing her body to feel every inch of him.

"Shit!" He exclaimed, feeling her walls grip him.

"Right there babe. Oh, yes, right, there."

Hitting her spot repeatedly, sensing he was ready to release, he picked up his pace. Clasping her hands into his, above her head, he kissed her as he continued giving her all he had.

Both reaching their peak, August released soon after Mackenzie experienced one of her many orgasms from him. Laying on top of her, as he caught his breath, she gently rubbed her hands along the sides of his back.

"I love you." He turned his head and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too." She giggled.

"Whew!" He exclaimed causing them to laugh. "You drained a nigga."

"That's my job isn't it." She smirked.

"Amongst other things." He smirked pecking her lips.

"I'm hungry."

"I know you are." He chuckled.

Getting up off of her, he eased his way out all while removing the now used condom, off his member.

"See. It's a good thing your wore it." She pointed at it. "Look at all of that."

"Yeah, you would have definitely gotten pregnant."

"Mhmm." She agreed.

Both entering the shower, they assisted each other before getting out and getting dressed.